Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

BedWars Challenge #6: Crazy way to break a bed “ SCUBA DIVING ”!

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Hi,Tanish6969!
Time matters here.
To be able to break the bed and 2 end stone blocks with your hand while you are underwater, you need approximately 1.40-1.48 min.
To break 2 layers of obsidian by hand and then the bed, you need about 6-8 minutes, it depends on the breaking speed (1 block of obsidian can be broken by hand in about 3-4 minutes).
yea but with haste 2 and all you can have faster break, no harm in actually trying it right? but first youll have to queue someone who uses obi in solos whihc is a bigger task itself cause no one in the right mind out do that '=' so yea just try it (doesnt need to be two layers of obi btw) xD

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ria_

Ria_

Donator
IGN
ria
yea but with haste 2 and all you can have faster break, no harm in actually trying it right? but first youll have to queue someone who uses obi in solos whihc is a bigger task itself cause no one in the right mind out do that '=' so yea just try it (doesnt need to be two layers of obi btw) xD
XD
I mentioned the 2 layers of obsidian, because in my video I had to respect the Challenge given by that player.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Damn, you must have a lot of patience to be able to break that with your fist.

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
XD
I mentioned the 2 layers of obsidian, because in my video I had to respect the Challenge given by that player.
aah yes i see, but i aint givint u a challenge than more of just a video idea or something idk, it would be interesting to watch that!

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
I really like your challenges and I am looking forward to see the compilation so i can watch them with popcorns

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ria_

Ria_

Donator
IGN
ria
I really like your challenges and I am looking forward to see the compilation so i can watch them with popcorns
This week I will upload a special Halloween video and next week I will upload the video "Crazy Ways to Break a Bed"(Part 1).
Don't forget the popcorn! :ROFLMAO: