Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

BedWars Challenge #4: CRAZY WAY TO BREAK A BED!

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ria_

Ria_

Donator
IGN
ria
Damn, ria surprising me with a other insane clutch.... wish i was this good
Hi, David! <3
The boys gave me some more challenges.šŸ˜Ž
In the following shorts I will show: Quadruple TNT Jump, Obsidian broken with the fist (two layers), Endstone block broken and the bed with the fist, while you are covered with water..
The next shorts are going to be CRAZYYYYYY....

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Hey guys, Welcome back!
I will continue the Bedwars Challenge and today you will see: TNT Jump & Ender Pearl Clutch & Break wooden bed defense with Iron Axe
Have fun in BedWars!
Don't forget to smile!<3
Enjoy the video!

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nCjWu537szI
Wooooooo, that was a good clutch right there, maybe do the same but with a 3 block extension? Like the ā€œprosā€

IGN
Huhnicorn
Shorts in general and bedwars clips more specifically can go viral on yt, so good that you keep posting them.
However, I would really advise you to get rid of the intro & outro as well as the like animation at the beginning of the video.
It makes many people click off already. If you look at other youtube shorts, you will find that none of them have animated intros - or mostly not even any intros at all

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ria_

Ria_

Donator
IGN
ria
Shorts in general and bedwars clips more specifically can go viral on yt, so good that you keep posting them.
However, I would really advise you to get rid of the intro & outro as well as the like animation at the beginning of the video.
It makes many people click off already. If you look at other youtube shorts, you will find that none of them have animated intros - or mostly not even any intros at all
Hi, Huhnicorn!
Thanks for your advice! <3
I chose this format with intro/outro for the shorts, as it is like Ria's signature, but I know that the "3 Magical seconds" in YT matter and make the difference between having views/subs or not.
My main game is The Bridge, but I decided to start making shorts with the other minigames as well. I started a Challenge in Bedwars "Find a crazy way to break a bed!". It's just for fun!:)