Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [BedWars] Better ingot generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

manemejef

Minecraft Username:
manemejef
What is your suggestion about?:
Better ingot generator
What section is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
Ingot generator.

OK. Lets be honest. The generator is super slow. I mean like, if your playing in solos its fine but if you're playing on something like doubles or triples, only like one of you is gonna get 70% of all the ingots generated. My suggestion is to make the generator generate in more than 1 spot. What I mean is right now the ingots only spawn in one block, see in doubles it spawns 2 iron (if the generator is not upgraded) every like second. If there are 2 spots where the iron would spawn then both the players would get equal amount of iron. The gold/emerald however should in the middle. So there would be over all 3 spots where the ingots would spawn. 2 for the iron and 1 for both gold and emeralds.

EDIT: the generator only spawns 1 iron... Soo... My mistake. What I would rather say is that for everything player to give to the generator, the iron would become 2 so that becomes 1 for each player but when no one's at the generator it just generates 1 iron ingot (depending on the forge upgrade)
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would help gameplay sooooooo much. I mean getting ingot would be 50% faster. This would improve how the game works in general as players would get the same* number of items as to compared to right now. This would save the hogging problem where sometimes players hog the generator. You sit in the generator but the items goes to the other player rherefor you cannot but anything and when they do get out of the generator they buy useless things like iron armor or iron sword when your bed is unprotecred and probably is about to get broken. (Exaggeration)
This would also make it so that the other player would rush to the other island/diamond generator while the other one will protect the bed.

(*and bye same I mean same number of iron not gold)
Is there anything else we should know?:
I've no idea how you will change but please do. I thing you guys will figure it out.

Last edited:

ItzCJC

I have read through your suggestion and decided to give you a +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.