Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Global Old [BedWars] Bedwars Player Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohJupider

Minecraft Username:
MrJupider77

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Player Tracker

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
BedWars

Description:
As camping is allowed in bedwars there should be a player tracker in the shop. This would cost 1 or 2 emeralds and would basically be a compass showing the direction towards that player.
For example take this case, http://prntscr.com/jubwq0. Other players would never be able to find this player and he would win the game in the end as the team with the least players wins. However, if there is a tracking compass in the shop which we can purchase and track the player, they would be able to find him and kill him and get the win they deserve.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can reduce the amount of campers and the players who deserve the win will start winning except the people who camp and hide.

GALXYGAMERS

I voted yes cuz ur idea is good. Some noobs hide and wait for bed destructions or game end well if they are noob and hide like that, then it means that they are not much pro in bedwars and didn't destroyed much beds then u or kills. Then u can win the game easily after game end. But winning before game end and winning from killing rather than wining from game end timer is much fun. So Staff should add a player tracker and please i have a request that u guys should add more time to jartex bedwars like after bed destruction there would be sudden death and then game end that will be so cool and will make jartex bedwars really awesome

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ohJupider

ohJupider

I voted yes cuz ur idea is good. Some noobs hide and wait for bed destructions or game end well if they are noob and hide like that, then it means that they are not much pro in bedwars and didn't destroyed much beds then u or kills. Then u can win the game easily after game end. But winning before game end and winning from killing rather than wining from game end timer is much fun. So Staff should add a player tracker and please i have a request that u guys should add more time to jartex bedwars like after bed destruction there would be sudden death and then game end that will be so cool and will make jartex bedwars really awesome
Thanks for your feedback!

UltraColours

I only suggest adding this to the gamemode if the remaining time is 1:30 because hiding early game is a strategy but hiding until Game End is camping and is eventually unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.