Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [BedWars] About adding more thing to bedwars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhosrawClub

Minecraft Username:
KhosrawClub
What is your suggestion about?:
About adding more thing to bedwars.
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
Make the diamonds and emerald spawners have a level 3 upgrade. Add dragons right before the game end to make the game more exiting if no one wins for a long time. Make the iron and gold spawn faster, it take forever for them to spawn. Add kits to bedwars, I have almost 1000 coins and I don't know what to do with them. Add more maps to solo, duo, triple, and quads. Add a dragon team upgrade for adding 1 more dragon for your team. Add a sharpness 2 and 3. Add a fether falling enchant upgrade to the armors. Add a fire aspect enchant upgrade to swords.
That is all!
I hope you make bedwars great again.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It will make the game more fun and it will add on to the game it self. More players will play it because it will be more like hypixel bedwars, but I added some more things that hypixel bedwars does not include. I did that so we are not copying hypixel a lot.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Could you explain it in points rather then just making a full paragraph

Neutral!

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
-1, bad idea, makes the game too OP, and about dragons, are way to similiar to Hypixel.
And kits will make the game unbalanced, and game would be pointless.
And if you want more sharpness, play OP mode.

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear KhosrawClub,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • Most of these features would make the game very overpowered and easy to play. If you suggest features please be original and do not copy things you see on other servers. About the maps, we are currently working on more/new maps.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.