Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [BedWars] A Bedwars Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterBeja

Minecraft Username:
MisterBeja
What is your suggestion about?:
A Bedwars Update
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
First: (Putting Use Of Coins)Basically In Bedwars There are those coins gained by destroying beds and killing/final killing players,Yet they are very useless and do absolutely nothing,so my suggestion was to add uses to those coins and those uses are totally up to the moderators to accept but my ideas were to add trails of fireballs/arrows,victory dances,Animations on Players and so on,all of these things don't have to be bought from a certain store as you can always just Make A Loot box with random chances like the one in Skywars but i would personally prefer a store

Second: (A new lobby)Simply this lobby is exactly as the skywars lobby making things less exciting also it has those useless chests and signs on the sides which makes me move on the next suggestion and its adding ingame leaderboards instead of Only the ones in the forum/so i was just thinking of maybe a more creative Lobby kind of Bedwars themed if possible and removing the chests and adding leaderboards

Third: (Experience/Stars)My idea is to put A leveling system with stars or levels or anything really just something that would determine How good a player is as these Levels are visible In tab or while chatting
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
As of all of them they would absolutely make the server a better place and make bedwars much more fun and having even more players!/For the first one it would make the game much more fun and these Items will also determine how good a player is and You would finally put a use of those coins :D/As for the second one it would make everything look much more Clean And Nice leading to more attraction to the server and making it a better place also For the leader boards it would add more excitement and competition into the game!/For the Third and last one it would absolutely Be incredibly helpful to determine how good a player is and how skillful he would be so players would take care or figure out a strategy To simply defeat him with the best way possible,it will also add competition between players and friends as to see who can get the higher Levels ;D/Finally with all of this The server would get much more attention and Players and hopefully More income ;)
Since bedwars is being very trendy on youtube/other servers and jartex this update would just be perfect for all the players out There :)
Is there anything else we should know?:
Not only me has been wanting all of those i have many friends and i've met so many many people in game who are eager for all those things to happen so it would simply amazing If all of those were successfully Accepted and Made :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MisterBeja

Already implemented in next update

+1, However not really necessary.
Oh well thats certainly Great thanks for reviewing my suggestion so quickly
As for the first one thats amazing!
For the second one i could see your point but what about the third point??

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Suggestion - Denied

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
  • Most of these are duplicates

Status
Not open for further replies.