Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bed break cosmetics

Infradd

Hi,
I wanna know if there are any bed break cosmetics like a squid flies when u break a bed or pig flies i think u can get it my using the brain washer (using your brains) but when i go through the things in the brain washer there are no bed break cosmetics. So can anyone confirm if there are any bed break cosmetics and if there are how do u get it.

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
Yes, there are, you use the Sunflower and go to "Bedwars cosmetics" in the lobby.

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
There's one that spawn and fire a Squid when you destroy a bed. In order to get it, you have to go to lobby, then there's a chest named Brain Washer, click on that and open brains, there's a chance to get that bed destroy effect. It name's Squid Launcher. In order to use and enable it, right-click while holding the chest in your inventory named "Cosmetics" and then go to "Bedwars Cosmetics" then choose "Bed Destroy Effects" and click on Squid Launcher if you have it.

IGN
Hi_ilovemath123
can I ride the squid? bc I don't know how to ride squid I was have squid launcher bed destroy effect but when I try I don't know how to ride the squid