Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ban for nothing

McPbXD

I was playing bw and i sent a message and i got banned for an hr for literal no reason.....is this cuz i use lunar client or the server's system is tripping ....... pls do something for this glitch or what ever it is..... its so annoying to get banned for no reason...... i got banned 2 times like this

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Hello McPbXD McPbXD ,

So, you just came across 2 Console Bans. I need to inform you that Console Bans can be relatively common, especially if your Ping is spiking or/and you click high CPS. However, there is not much that can be done about this issue from the server's side, since these bans occur due to the Anticheat system.

If you wish to have Console Bans lifted, you may contact a staff member with "Team ScreenShare" role on Discord. Please keep in mind however, that Team ScreenShare is currently down, therefore, should you encounter a Console Ban again, you will unfortunately need to wait it out.

Thanks for Understanding!

Hatim283

IGN
Hatim283
Bro if you have sent some bad message or used suspicious hacks then you were kicked.

If you didn't use then report it in false ban.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
I was playing bw and i sent a message and i got banned for an hr for literal no reason.....is this cuz i use lunar client or the server's system is tripping ....... pls do something for this glitch or what ever it is..... its so annoying to get banned for no reason...... i got banned 2 times like this
Just wait out the ban console bans are not that long usually

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
McPbXD

McPbXD

Bro if you have sent some bad message or used suspicious hacks then you were kicked.

If you didn't use then report it in false ban.
i play legit
i can bet anything if u prove i hack

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
McPbXD

McPbXD

Hello McPbXD McPbXD ,

So, you just came across 2 Console Bans. I need to inform you that Console Bans can be relatively common, especially if your Ping is spiking or/and you click high CPS. However, there is not much that can be done about this issue from the server's side, since these bans occur due to the Anticheat system.

If you wish to have Console Bans lifted, you may contact a staff member with "Team ScreenShare" role on Discord. Please keep in mind however, that Team ScreenShare is currently down, therefore, should you encounter a Console Ban again, you will unfortunately need to wait it out.

Thanks for Understanding!
can i know what the server think the hacks i use

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
can i know what the server think the hacks i use
Heya McPbXD McPbXD ,

We are more than happy to inform you that we now have Team ScreenShare! If you wish to have console bans removed when you encounter them, please perform the /screenshare command in our main Discord Server and follow the instructions given. After you've been ScreenShared and there are no signs of hacks, a Jr.Mod+ will make sure to unban you.

Counting on your understanding,
~ WiprifterYt

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Excessive usage of sprint toggle sometimes leads to console kick, I have been a victim