Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello!!! I got a kick I didn't do it and lost 2 made gset for nothing. I can't enter the arena because of that because I'm afraid he won't kick me aga

NotHyper

Hello!!! I got a kick I didn't do it and lost 2 made gset for nothing. I can't enter the arena because of that because I'm afraid he won't kick me again plss help me

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Get a better internet N NotHyper and get rid of all disallowed modications if you using any
Theres nothing else you can do about it

If the problem keeps happening again and again, consider making a bug report over at

ned_

Donator
Donator
Get a better internet N NotHyper and get rid of all disallowed modications if you using any
Theres nothing else you can do about it

If the problem keeps happening again and again, consider making a bug report over at
Your internet or mods has nothing to do with it. Especially when bosses spawn in the bossworld it will take a lot of the servers storage space or RAM which can make the servers tps to 20 (stable) to 14 tps.
If you have a broken pipe error message it might be your hard drive having a low space or the servers side. I have been kicked for nothing and i wasn't lagging.
Your best option is to report the bug stated by kaivalya kaivalya

Erevto1

i got banned for client modifications im using lunar client which never gives me these problems of hypixel. im not butterfly clicking or anything can i get unbanned username erevto

ned_

Donator
Donator
i got banned for client modifications im using lunar client which never gives me these problems of hypixel. im not butterfly clicking or anything can i get unbanned username erevto
Lunar client was made for hypixel but i dont think that mods will affect on hypixel or jartex

It depends how near you are from the server hosted is.

Jartex is currently hosted on france which i believe is not near Florida
Hypixel is currently hosted in Chicago which i think near Florida.

If you are near to the server hosting service/server that's been used by a minecraft server then you will get a smoother connection.