Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ban for Glitch Pearl

supertoto11

Hello. Good evening Dear staff member

My username is supertoto11 and I'm a jartax kitmap player

I came to create this ticket for the ban that there was last night for ''Glitch Pearl''
First of all, I wanted to apologize for this because I understood that it was forbidden
I came with all my apologies to ask for an unban request I'm really sorry I didn't know it was forbidden. The other players do it, so I thought it was allowed, now I'm really sorry
I really like your Jartax server, I'd like to play it every day, now that I've read the rules and I've understood that it's forbidden, this will never happen again, I'm asking you one last chance for my mistake

I'm really sorry...

Good day and continuation to you dear staff member

fyammah13

I came to create this ticket for the ban that there was last night for ''Glitch Pearl''
First of all, I wanted to apologize for this because I understood that it was forbidden
I came with all my apologies to ask for an unban request I'm really sorry I didn't know it was forbidden. The other players do it, so I thought it was allowed, now I'm really sorry
I really like your Jartax server, I'd like to play it every day, now that I've read the rules and I've understood that it's forbidden, this will never happen again, I'm asking you one last chance for my mistake

I'm really sorry...

Wrong category, drop to the people the loot back if you will get unban

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

supertoto11

Just this vidéo when i glitch pearl He have back i don't kill he. He glitch pearl for back 😭

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720

I'm really sorry...

Ig it's Pearl glitch and not glitch pearl.