Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ban evader like hell

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
BruhBank or one of his names , he is hacker with speed and aimbot at kitpvp , I saw him yestrday , I called staff from Minigames , and the staff banned the hacker , 3 min later , I got killed by someone called , BruBank ( 1 letter miss) , that was the same guy , he took all my sets and told me L , so I call staff again and he banned him ,and after 3 min he come back , like wtf should I do now , and he killed me again , dont tell me to report cause I know that , and it won't help me , this hacker is so annoying and now he in on kitpvp so I just ragequit , his new name BruhBank(1 letter change ) , if you report him , you will wait like 8h to get him banned (according to online staff) , but he will come back , I don't know how he can come back that fast , but he did that 5 times 2 days ago ( his name was kinspvp idk reset) , he joined a lot in kitpvp and he is at same hacks that killed 5 immortal and took their stuff ,give me a good advise please , I can't put up with him , he is so annoying . By the way , when you tell him I will ban you he says " I dont care " .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
But it will affect all players

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Should I go back to minigames though , I have hero at kitpvp worked hard to get it and now ....

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Also why tf the anticheat is not detecting him , he was hacking like for 3hours