Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Badlion

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
alright guys let's talk about sm controversial topics from last yr

i suppose you guys know about the badlion controversy and why people and many bw youtubers and streamers started quitting it all of a sudden and it player base got reduced to nearly 20k

what are your views on badlion ?? Do u think people should really boycott badlion just cus of the past owner's shady deeds?

in my point of view, i would say badlion is a really good client and also one of the og clients up there and i think it doesn't really have anything to do with the past owners and what they did cus its literally owned by an esports company :/ ......the dev team are the one who worked hard on the client and people should appreciate and give it some love instead of boycotting due to sm bunch of hooligans shenanigans

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
yep i agree what i think is most funny here is when some bunch of 12 yr olds just came up on the internet and declared playing on badlion = supporting p*doPh*le and people literally started spreading the word leading to the drop of pvp community in badlion
Yeah, honestly I understand how they view it but its mostly the development team working on the Client rather than the owner.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
yep i agree what i think is most funny here is when some bunch of 12 yr olds just came up on the internet and declared playing on badlion = supporting p*doPh*le and people literally started spreading the word leading to the drop of pvp community in badlion
Oohh.. that's so difficult for me this story lol if the client is good I don't care lol

Last edited:

EspeR

I personally don't use badlion cus of the huge number of mods it have

EspeR

i suppose you guys know about the badlion controversy and why people and many bw youtubers and streamers started quitting it all of a sudden and it player base got reduced to nearly 20k

what are your views on badlion ?? Do u think people should really boycott badlion just cus of the past owner's shady deeds?

in my point of view, i would say badlion is a really good client and also one of the og clients up there and i think it doesn't really have anything to do with the past owners and what they did cus its literally owned by an esports company :/ ......the dev team are the one who worked hard on the client and people should appreciate and give it some love instead of boycotting due to sm bunch of hooligans shenanigans
even though your opinion is right one should always research before doing something stupid

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf

I always said, use lunar from the jump. Things are tuff

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I personally don't use badlion cus of the huge number of mods it have
Why is it a problem? I mean if there are many mods, you're sure to find some useful for you? Or maybe you mean it's buggy because there are too many mods?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Why is it a problem? I mean if there are many mods, you're sure to find some useful for you? Or maybe you mean it's buggy because there are too many mods?
not really but sometimes heavily moded clients are just laggy for sm users

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
even though your opinion is right one should always research before doing something stupid
btw is that princess bubblegum from adventure time in your pfp??

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
not really but sometimes heavily moded clients are just laggy for sm users
Agreed, but if the client is well optimized it shouldn't lag