Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Badlion

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
alright guys let's talk about sm controversial topics from last yr

i suppose you guys know about the badlion controversy and why people and many bw youtubers and streamers started quitting it all of a sudden and it player base got reduced to nearly 20k

what are your views on badlion ?? Do u think people should really boycott badlion just cus of the past owner's shady deeds?

in my point of view, i would say badlion is a really good client and also one of the og clients up there and i think it doesn't really have anything to do with the past owners and what they did cus its literally owned by an esports company :/ ......the dev team are the one who worked hard on the client and people should appreciate and give it some love instead of boycotting due to sm bunch of hooligans shenanigans

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I personally used Badlion Client for a very long time and I appreciated it, the variety of mods it had etc.. If I play now with Lunar Client it's just because I prefer Lunar Client that's all. Lunar Client mods are very clean and it's a pleasure to play with. When you compare Old Animations mod in both you directly see which is the best.
I still sometimes launch Badlion Client sometimes to see their updates but I stay on Lunar Client just because it's better for me and not because of an old story of Developers, I don't care about it.

ned_

Donator
Donator
I personally use Badlion cient
well after a month of using it I quit badlion and start on lunar

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I don't use pvp clients in general, only resently I started to use LabyMod so I can get a cape and cosmetics. To answer your original question, no it should not be boycotted. By the way, this thread better belongs in the "off topic" area rather than here.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I don't use pvp clients in general, only resently I started to use LabyMod so I can get a cape and cosmetics. To answer your original question, no it should not be boycotted. By the way, this thread better belongs in the "off topic" area rather than here.
LabyMod is also a very good client with very useful mods

ned_

Donator
Donator
LabyMod is also a very good client with very useful mods
Yes I used it couple of times
it's a good client all tho LabyMod main objective is pvp not on FPS boost that's why I stop using labymod
not like Lunar or Badlion main objective is PvP and FPS boosting

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Balloon Client has tons of bugs... but it's an overall mod for minecraft. Not directed to PvP only unlike Lunar Client! I prefer using lunar Client as it is cleaner... I don't care about what badlion did, if it's good then its good.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Yes I used it couple of times
it's a good client all tho LabyMod main objective is pvp not on FPS boost that's why I stop using labymod
not like Lunar or Badlion main objective is PvP and FPS boosting
It's still good for CPS if I remember well

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
yep ik this topic better suits in the offtopic forums but in general bw community are the ones who majorly use client when compared to other minigame communities so i thought its more suitable to post it here to get in some interesting views

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Balloon Client has tons of bugs... but it's an overall mod for minecraft. Not directed to PvP only unlike Lunar Client! I prefer using lunar Client as it is cleaner... I don't care about what badlion did, if it's good then its good.
yep i agree what i think is most funny here is when some bunch of 12 yr olds just came up on the internet and declared playing on badlion = supporting p*doPh*le and people literally started spreading the word leading to the drop of pvp community in badlion