Radifyy Active Member Starter Joined March 18, 2020 Messages 154 Points 31 May 5, 2020 #1 Hey guys, I'm back from a hectic week because of my "online classes" Don't worry from now on I'll be online forever. I really mean forever. ~Rad
Hey guys, I'm back from a hectic week because of my "online classes" Don't worry from now on I'll be online forever. I really mean forever. ~Rad
JohnMak Donator Donator Starter Beginner Reporter Approved Bug Finder I Joined November 15, 2016 Messages 2,099 Points 125 Age 23 IGN JohnMak May 5, 2020 #2 Happy to hear, hello mate! I'm John and I hope to see you around the server! IGN: JohnMak Discord: JohnMakWolf#6529
Happy to hear, hello mate! I'm John and I hope to see you around the server! IGN: JohnMak Discord: JohnMakWolf#6529
AUTHOR AUTHOR Radifyy Active Member Starter Joined March 18, 2020 Messages 154 Points 31 May 5, 2020 #3 Alright!
Pqssive Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Typer II Great Reporter Typer Approved Joined November 28, 2019 Messages 731 Points 71 Age 22 May 6, 2020 #4 Welcome back m8
Mayak_123 Donator Donator Medal of Honor Joined April 3, 2020 Messages 2,581 Points 200 IGN Mayak_123 May 6, 2020 #5 wb.
AUTHOR AUTHOR Radifyy Active Member Starter Joined March 18, 2020 Messages 154 Points 31 May 6, 2020 #6