Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Back The Plot

Meiner0407_Zod

Donator
Donator
BacK The Plot becasuse we can make new plot if we need that but Cell we can't make any new cell and more just back Plot its good

Khosraw

Banned
BacK The Plot becasuse we can make new plot if we need that but Cell we can't make any new cell and more just back Plot its good
+1

I hate the cells. They are just extra...

Sure they go with Prisons, but let's take user satisfaction into consideration.

S

Shayy

-1 Sorryy, just my personal opinion but cells are lowkey cooler and fit the prison theme more, creative already has plots and with cells, you are divided and separated from other players meanwhile with the plots I remember you could see others plots. It's also easier to build with cells because you can simply build a floating island with shops and it will make sense while with plots it requires more work to make the place look pleasing.

Khosraw

Banned
-1 Sorryy, just my personal opinion but cells are lowkey cooler and fit the prison theme more, creative already has plots and with cells, you are divided and separated from other players meanwhile with the plots I remember you could see others plots. It's also easier to build with cells because you can simply build a floating island with shops and it will make sense while with plots it requires more work to make the place look pleasing.
If we can make cells cooler, then I would prefer cells. Maybe adding guards, a way to raid cells, increased space, etc.

S

Shayy

If we can make cells cooler, then I would prefer cells. Maybe adding guards, a way to raid cells, increased space, etc.
Well you can get increased space by upgrading your cell, but it would definitely be cool to add some feautures to it. Like the ones you have listed.

znipe

Donator
Donator
+1 cells just feel lonely, having plots is like living in a neighborhood, you have people around you
-Prison: Lunatic
-SBD: SkyVIP
-Minigames: Bronze