Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Autoclickers

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Sir, please do something there are too many auto clickers they are like level 1 or 2 ad they kill all the players and they don't even know to speed bridge.
Obviously, it's hard to always start recording to get an auto clicker banned so do something.

Thanks for reading this post.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Sir, please do something there are too many auto clickers they are like level 1 or 2 ad they kill all the players and they don't even know to speed bridge.
Obviously, it's hard to always start recording to get an auto clicker banned so do something.

Some ppl can just jitter its 2021

zornk

Donator
Donator
IGN
zornk
eh at least it is better than going against someone with bed nuke or bhop

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
Well not sure how you are so certain people are autoclicking, I mean its 2021 we got people who abuse their mice so hard. Altho if you believe anyone is cheating record it and if its very blatant, report it on the forums, if not, just DM a staff with "Team Screenshare" with the video.

BroCoolss

IGN
BroCoolss

I can understand your problems. Even though I too experience it. If you know any autoclicker at least record a video and appeal it on Jartex.