AnonymouseYT Donator Donator Starter Joined December 8, 2020 Messages 147 Points 31 September 12, 2023 #1 I have been trying to buy a santa set or gkit for so long but noones selling them,I need them to make a god set, if anyone have please reply here
I have been trying to buy a santa set or gkit for so long but noones selling them,I need them to make a god set, if anyone have please reply here
D darshsonani007a Member Joined April 7, 2024 Messages 25 Points 5 Age 16 April 12, 2024 #2 You cannot buy Or Sell Things In Jartex SBD Fourms Plss buy it in game Thank You~
Nexus720 Donator Donator Respected Engaged Typer Popular Bug Finder I Joined June 28, 2023 Messages 1,027 Points 145 Age 20 April 16, 2024 #3 darshsonani007a said: You cannot buy Or Sell Things In Jartex SBD Fourms Plss buy it in game Thank You~ Click to expand... AnonymouseYT you have to go tor marketplace which is at the bottom of forums page and create an offer over there, this is the wrong place to do so
darshsonani007a said: You cannot buy Or Sell Things In Jartex SBD Fourms Plss buy it in game Thank You~ Click to expand... AnonymouseYT you have to go tor marketplace which is at the bottom of forums page and create an offer over there, this is the wrong place to do so
AUTHOR AUTHOR AnonymouseYT Donator Donator Starter Joined December 8, 2020 Messages 147 Points 31 April 19, 2024 #4 Nexus720 D darshsonani007a ,i made this like 7 months ago and now i get a response?
tonvado Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Bug Finder I Popular Typer Joined August 20, 2021 Messages 417 Points 75 April 19, 2024 #4 just ignore them
WiprifterYt Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Popular Engaged Typer Bug Finder I Great Reporter Joined February 22, 2023 Messages 2,484 Points 118 Age 17 IGN WiprifterYt May 10, 2024 #5 —This thread has been locked to avoid any further Grave Digging.— ~WiprifterYt [Staff Member]