Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

any screen recorder software ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

idkwhoisme

i see a lot of hackers but i cant report them cuz i cant record them i got obs but its like very laggy and blurry anyone know how to fix it or any other free software for it

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Try to use bandicam i know its a lot less laggy

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If you're using Windows 10 then, there is a program called ( Xbox gamebar ) It take like 10 frames and record in 60 fps / good quality

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
If you have an nvidia graphics card then you can use the built in recorder, if you don't have a GPU and you are on windows 10 i suggest using gamebar like Swervinng Swervinng said. Have you tried lowering your OBS settings? Here is a good guide for OBS settings that work well with low end pc setups.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UZkxqpyiBo

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
i see a lot of hackers but i cant report them cuz i cant record them i got obs but its like very laggy and blurry anyone know how to fix it or any other free software for it
Use QuickTime player if ur on mac

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
If you have a low end pc then i would reccomend using dxtroy, it isn't very intenstive on your computer.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

idkwhoisme

If you have an nvidia graphics card then you can use the built in recorder, if you don't have a GPU and you are on windows 10 i suggest using gamebar like Swervinng Swervinng said. Have you tried lowering your OBS settings? Here is a good guide for OBS settings that work well with low end pc setups.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UZk
i got gt 1030 how do i use its recorder i didnt even know that it was a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.