Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

any new updates to gens?

mcdebanjan

i mean they added one npc that literally does nothing , the devs is ignoring it , not even a post on any future updates
personally i like gens but chopping down trees and leveling up slowly isn't quite my type , and why do i need to reach level 75 to mine? , why , i like mining and as an die hard mmorpg grinding game fan, this isn't quite hitting the spot for me , literally i mean it , yeah i like it focuses on grinding only but chopping down trees after hitting level 45 , yeah pass. . i was hoping it will add weapons and tools and different zones to grind on and also dungeons since i also like Minecraft Dungeons

Flexier

Donator
Donator
This is more of a suggestion. Kindly post this in the appropriate section under suggestions.

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
i mean they added one npc that literally does nothing , the devs is ignoring it , not even a post on any future updates
personally i like gens but chopping down trees and leveling up slowly isn't quite my type , and why do i need to reach level 75 to mine? , why , i like mining and as an die hard mmorpg grinding game fan, this isn't quite hitting the spot for me , literally i mean it , yeah i like it focuses on grinding only but chopping down trees after hitting level 45 , yeah pass. . i was hoping it will add weapons and tools and different zones to grind on and also dungeons since i also like Minecraft
I feel like point of gens is like all about grinding, which gets boring really quickly. In my opinion, If they add dungeons and stuff its gonna be an whole new gamemode.

IGN
Beast_Akshat69
Gens is so fun , yeah i am not kidding . Who said it is nothing but grinding for countless hours to get what what glitched loot , and it is so fun to play with 5-10 people who dom't respond , i am not kidding gens is so good there is ntg to do

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
hm it is really fun with 10 player.
could've been more if there were just some more.lol

veeroow

just haters actualy im paying gens nkw for over 14 hours and im enjoying it as much as I possibly can you know so ye just join and try it

IGN
Beast_Akshat69
oh , really what level are you ? ig 30-40 after 40 when you start grinding you are gonna be bored , to get level 59 to level 60 you will grind for 6 hours + with 3x booster and best axe and after level 60 u will need a lot of time investing on gens for shit rewards
and when i worked for 2 days to get from level 55 - 60 gens glitched and it didn't gave me anny rewards

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
just haters actualy im paying gens nkw for over 14 hours and im enjoying it as much as I possibly can you know so ye just join and try it
its gonna be fun for the first day until you get to lvl 50 :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mcdebanjan

mcdebanjan

i mean
I feel like point of gens is like all about grinding, which gets boring really quickly. In my opinion, If they add dungeons and stuff its gonna be an whole new gamemode.

well. . yes it will be transformed into another game but since it has an danger zone where hostile mobs can drop good loot i can consider that they can add dungeons to get varity of gears , artifacts and weapons which will improve the gameplay . . since there is PVE (player Vs enviroment) i can recommend adding dungeons and diffrent zones to grind in, since gens on 2 months it was forgotten by the devs and the player and has never been updated since (keep in mind the new year is coming) so if they don't update gens on next year . yeah it is going to get stale