Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prison Guide for New updates

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
This guide only covers new updates from Season 12 and other upcoming Seasons, if you want other guides I recommend checking Monstererza's Prison Guide

Prison Season 12

Vitality:
zVV2v1a.png

When you first join Prison you will get a total of 100% Vitality and it will decrease 1% every hour even if you're offline it can go as low as 80% and maximum of 130%.
Vitality affects the price of blocks in mines means if you have 80% Vitality it will lower your sell prices same with Tokens and Crystals you get when mining but if your Vitality is over 100% the block prices will increase and you'll get higher prices per sell.

You can get 5% Vitality by selling drugs to it's Daily Limit you can sell 6 Drugs to it's Daily limit means you can get up to 30% of Vitality if you sold all Drugs

Star Crates:

You can get a Star Crate by mining 7.5k Raw Blocks, The blocks needed to mine to get a Star crate can be lowered by getting the Gem Booster Enchantment, I recommend using Jackhammer enchant and Gem booster enchant if you want to grind Star crates because jackhammer can reset the layers you're mining and still get money by selling the blocks and get lucky blocks at the same time.

These are 6 tiers of Star crates and chances you can get when you mine 7.5k raw blocks.

• Common Star Crate - 50% chance
  • Rare Star Crate - 37.5% chance
  • Epic Star Crate - 7.5% chance
  • Legendary Star Crate - 5% chance
  • Mythic Star Crate - 2% chance
  • Astronomical Star Crate - 1% chance

Prison Season 13

Soul Caves:

The Soul Cave is located underneath the pvp-arena, so you can get killed by looters, Soul Cave opens once a Milestone is completed, it will be open for all players for 90 minutes, once the time runs out you will get kicked from the Soul Cave.

You can check the Milestone quest by doing /milestone

Soul Gems:

Soul gems are a type of ore you can get by mining the redstone ores in the Soul cave, You can use them to buy specific Enchantments and Soul Crystals in the /soulshop command.

Soul Enchantments:

Soul Enchantments can be used on your Pickaxe, The enchantments are:

Soul Amplifier - Boosts the number of tokens you get from mining & your token greed enchantment.

Soul Luck - Boosts the chance of enchantments activating on your pickaxe.

Soul Crystal - Doubles the amount of minesuit ore drops.

Prison Season 14

Skills:

Skills gives you certain buffs when it leveled up, this can make a difference when doing somethings like mining, pvping, harvesting drugs, or opening keys.

Gambling Skill - This skill allows you to increase the chance of you receiving an extra item from your crate keys, yes you heard it right, double the rewards! This skill can be increased by opening keys, all keys are included for this.
1645341774927.png

Lucky Skill - If this skill is leveled up you can get more Lucky blocks or tokens when you mine a Lucky block.
1645341689991.png

PvP Skill - Activate your Skull Splitter ability to deal more damage for a small period of time towards other players. You can level up this skill by fighting in the PvP-arena
1645341853198.png
Drugs Skill - Increase the chance of double drops from your drugs harvesting, and an ability that you can activate to temporarily instantly replant all the drugs you are harvesting. Level up this skill by harvesting drugs.
1645341936202.png

Adventurer Skill - Deal more damage to mobs in the Soul Cave, and an ability that you can activate to instantly mine the soul gem ores with 1 click. Slay monsters in the Soul Cave to level up this skill.
1645341999366.png

Cartels:

You can vote a cartel by doing /cartel and vote what you buffs and debuffs you want to get.

Here are the cartels and their buffs and debuffs.

Cartel #1 - The Economic Cartel
📈 Gain 10% extra from your gang items payment.
📉 Gang Items costs 25% more, paying the taxes to the Economic Cartel.

Cartel #2 - The Token Cartel
📈 Every 1,000 items sold you will earn 1 token.
📉 50% Fewer tokens from treasure chests.

Cartel #3 - The Drugs Cartel
📈 Drugs grow 50% faster when you are close to them.
📉 The Rejuvenate enchant has a 50% decreased activation chance.

Cartel #4 - The Gambling Cartel
📈 The gambling NPCs at spawn will give you x2 the rewards
📉 Selling items on the Auction House will cost you a 10% fee for the Gambling Cartel.

This will be updated if there will be new stuffs added next season.
You can contact me in Discord if there's other stuff that I forgot to explain
ShirakamiKazuo#2793

Last edited:

Cezio

Donator
Donator
IGN
Cezio
Is there any other way to raise vitality other than selling drugs?