Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Any help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebium

Hello guys, just wanted to know why " Ovq " is helper, there is a lot of spam in the chat, he doesn't care. When people need help, he doesn't care too, he helps anyone and like 1 minute after a question, he post a message to sell his stuff for buycraft. What to you guys think about a derank of that man ? He doesn't have to be helper in prison...

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
Well you can always report a staff member if you ever feel like its necessary or for a 'good cause' , but you don't know , maybe he was busy or just didn't catch a question .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

Ebium

Yeah but, i just put like 6 times the question, and he was here, he was speaking to people in the same time and was laughing so ...

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Hello guys, just wanted to know why " Ovq " is helper, there is a lot of spam in the chat, he doesn't care. When people need help, he doesn't care too, he helps anyone and like 1 minute after a question, he post a message to sell his stuff for buycraft. What to you guys think about a derank of that man ? He doesn't have to be helper in prison...
Do u think that Helpers will always respond and don’t have other stuff to deal with?
If u have evidence u can make a staff report

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
• Well considering whenever I hop on prison, there's around 5 people messaging me privately asking me for items or anything of the sort, I try to respond as much as I can. Having to type /realname got nicked players, as well as accidentally replying to the wrong one also makes it more confusing. You can always just send me a message again or ask me on discord, ovq#0001 I'm open to any questions you may have :p
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
ovq
~ Thread Locked 🔒 ~

Status
Not open for further replies.