Adarsh999 Donator Donator Joined February 21, 2022 Messages 55 Points 17 IGN Adarsh999 April 30, 2023 #1 IGN: Adarsh999 Level: 55 Rank: Iron (perm) I can grind like..300 trophs a weeks so..
_Avenly Sr.Mod Staff member Sr.Mod Great Reporter Donator Team Social Media The sky's the limit Master Reporter Helping Hand I Respected Joined April 7, 2023 Messages 6,345 Points 233 Age 18 IGN _Avenly May 22, 2023 #2 Adarssh999 said: IGN: Adarsh999 Level: 55 Rank: Iron (perm) I can grind like..300 trophs a weeks so.. Click to expand... Hey Adarssh999 If you looking to join really good clans so you should match these Requirments: REQUIRMENTS: Trophies : 1000-2000 Winrate : 60+ These are the Requirments That every good clan required from members
Adarssh999 said: IGN: Adarsh999 Level: 55 Rank: Iron (perm) I can grind like..300 trophs a weeks so.. Click to expand... Hey Adarssh999 If you looking to join really good clans so you should match these Requirments: REQUIRMENTS: Trophies : 1000-2000 Winrate : 60+ These are the Requirments That every good clan required from members
_Avenly Sr.Mod Staff member Sr.Mod Great Reporter Donator Team Social Media The sky's the limit Master Reporter Helping Hand I Respected Joined April 7, 2023 Messages 6,345 Points 233 Age 18 IGN _Avenly May 22, 2023 #3 Adarssh999 said: IGN: Adarsh999 Level: 55 Rank: Iron (perm) I can grind like..300 trophs a weeks so.. Click to expand... Rank / Level does not matter for clan , 300 Trophies are nothing buddy
Adarssh999 said: IGN: Adarsh999 Level: 55 Rank: Iron (perm) I can grind like..300 trophs a weeks so.. Click to expand... Rank / Level does not matter for clan , 300 Trophies are nothing buddy
iyed_lol Member Joined July 18, 2021 Messages 43 Points 14 Age 28 June 1, 2023 #4 Adarssh999 said: IGN: Adarsh999 Level: 55 Rank: Iron (perm) I can grind like..300 trophs a weeks so.. Click to expand... Hey, are you still looking for a clan? if so then add me on discord Iyed_lol#1032
Adarssh999 said: IGN: Adarsh999 Level: 55 Rank: Iron (perm) I can grind like..300 trophs a weeks so.. Click to expand... Hey, are you still looking for a clan? if so then add me on discord Iyed_lol#1032
murt Donator Donator Typer Active Reporter Beginner Reporter Starter Joined December 30, 2022 Messages 464 Points 59 Age 19 IGN fwanchan July 17, 2023 #5 You'd need to grind alot more, since most clans require atleast 2000 trophies per month. Even higher for top 10 clans.
You'd need to grind alot more, since most clans require atleast 2000 trophies per month. Even higher for top 10 clans.
Nexus720 Donator Donator Respected Engaged Typer Popular Bug Finder I Joined June 28, 2023 Messages 1,027 Points 145 Age 20 August 28, 2023 #6 Adarsh999 said: IGN: Adarsh999 Level: 55 Rank: Iron (perm) I can grind like..300 trophs a weeks so.. Click to expand... Dm me if not in a clan rn nexusplayz22
Adarsh999 said: IGN: Adarsh999 Level: 55 Rank: Iron (perm) I can grind like..300 trophs a weeks so.. Click to expand... Dm me if not in a clan rn nexusplayz22