Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Anti-raid claims on barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Anti-raid claims on barrel

Description:
basically by anti-raid claims, I mean that If a faction claims a few chunks on the barrel before you adjust it this will be nearly impossible to raid the faction because you cant adjust the barrel that much unless you back stack through all claims but this is aids and annoying so yeah, I hope that this rule will be added for the next map.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The raids will be more secured

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
we didnt defend any faction? and what has that to do with k3 owning our main faction USSR when we merged with Split? yes exactly, nothing
ITs just another small evidence + why ur entire faction disagrees with my suggestion?

G

Gusto

lMAO you dont even play this gamemode, please reply only on bedwars related threads
idc, I play factions (all gamemodes on jartex) but not everyday because i dont have much time. I understand some basics "how to play rules" of factions, but i need to learn more, you are right that i dont have much experience on factions but i play it when i have time.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
idc, I play factions (all gamemodes on jartex) but not everyday because i dont have much time. I understand some basics "how to play rules" of factions, but i need to learn more, you are right that i dont have much experience on factions but i play it when i have time.
You dont kmow shit LOL

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
ok i have like a total of 6 brain cells and even i claim the chunks before even starting to build the box,,,,,,,,, that includes the adjusts,,,,,,,,, am monkeeeeeeee

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
i might don't know that much about factions but since i was watching youtube about this i'm with arry

G

Gusto

also I can reply on suggestions with -1, +1 or neutral. And why would i reply to suggestion that i dont understand?? If i understand suggestion i can easily reply and tell my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.