Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Anti-raid claims on barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Anti-raid claims on barrel

Description:
basically by anti-raid claims, I mean that If a faction claims a few chunks on the barrel before you adjust it this will be nearly impossible to raid the faction because you cant adjust the barrel that much unless you back stack through all claims but this is aids and annoying so yeah, I hope that this rule will be added for the next map.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The raids will be more secured

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 ahahaha, at all!!!! Like K3 didn't own USSR last map on an alternate account... This is clearly an alternate faction since your entire faction is defending it LOL voodootje0 voodootje0

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
I don’t play faction. But if don’t claim your cannon barrel it your fault. And if they do pass the rule you literally can’t stop a raid. From my knowledge

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Claim the barrel before firing. It’s a simple fix yet you refuse to do it.
And why yall dont want to be punishable?? + Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss I didnt fully claimed the outside of the barrel kuz didnt thought that those randoms would ever think of that since they cant even counter it https://ss.pvplounge.com/t0V7C.png i can still raid them if i back stack sand but there is no sense kuz they mined all

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
why would the server care for your lack of braincells XD
that is clearly your fault, if you had an actual brain instead of an arduino mechanism you would've claimed it beforehand
ARDUINO MECHANISM LMAOOOOOOOOo

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 @Depthstrider4 ahahaha, at all!!!! Like K3 didn't own USSR last map on an alternate account... This is clearly an alternate faction since your entire faction is defending it LOL .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; vertical-align: middle; } voodootje0 voodootje0 @voodootje0
we didnt defend any faction? and what has that to do with k3 owning our main faction USSR when we merged with Split? yes exactly, nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.