Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Anti kb players

ItzRomanic

Anti kb is a hack when u get hit u don't take any kb many hackers use it especially in bedwars or skywars but in bedwars they use it especially for bridge fights they hit u off and when u hit them they don't fall or move a inch

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
You are probably talking about reducing, this is not a cheat and you can do it with high cps. Also the anticheat bans anti-kb players too fast for example I got one in ranked sumo today and he got banned after hitting him 4 times.

BatPour

Addicted Member

BatPour

Addicted Member
You are probably talking about reducing, this is not a cheat and you can do it with high cps. Also the anticheat bans anti-kb players too fast for example I got one in ranked sumo today and he got banned after hitting him 4 times.
yes, anti cheat system works very well to ban anti kb players and in practice PvPs
but in gamemodes, meh

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
I also find many anti kb players in minigames but doesnt mean they hack sometimes it could happen that they dont take kb cuz of ping or cps.

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Oooo So that is what reducing means thanks for telling me lol