Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Anti-Cheat False Banning

john19817

Suspended
Normal bedwars solo game, diagonal speedbridging to diamond gen with over 25 cps drag clicking, and bam, the first thing i see was you have been banned for 10 minutes. I need clear answers to this. I cannot speedbridge diagonally.

Slash

Donator
Donator
You can join the discord server and go to assistance, send a screen shot of your ban page, and you will be unbanned. Also i don't recommend drag clicking as it triggers the anti cheat.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Normal bedwars solo game, diagonal speedbridging to diamond gen with over 25 cps drag clicking, and bam, the first thing i see was you have been banned for 10 minutes. I need clear answers to this. I cannot speedbridge diagonally.
The second you said 25 cps we knew you were cheating lmao.

G

Gusto

As far as I know they arent unbanning for bans caused by new AC on minigames

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
You don't need 25 cps to diagonal speedbridge

jc124

25 CPS is possible legit. I do it drag clicking as well. I just don't use it for speed bridging (lol), I use it for fancy bridges such as breezily or god or inclined good bridges where it's necessary. However I have never been banned by the AC for drag clicking, and pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) the anticheat doesn't just measure for high CPS, it is consistent, mostly unchanging, CPS that gets you banned. For this, I must say, I think you are using an auto clicker and cheating. -1