Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

anti-cheat hasnt changed at all...

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
I got on skywars, cus I wanted to record some clips. I get on, first game, 3 hackers, competing for #1. People have been saying lately "THe ANti-CHeAt wAS UpDAtED". Tell me why, people are using 10 block reach like it's nothing in skywars. Practice is worse, I could bhop on Practice and get away with it. Though it was only for mini-games. I can't tell the difference, like what was updated? People can't bhop now, well done! Something that every server since Nodus has been able to protect themselves against. I literally have an hour of footage of just cheaters, no cuts. I didn't even bother with OBS because I knew when I got on somebody was gonna enable 10 block on me. You might say "report them", yeah I am but it doesn't help when people can just write a new name and log on like nothing happened. Some people literally just spam their keyboard on whatever cracked client they're using and then log on. I might as well upload the full hour to Youtube and put keyframes in the video. I suggest blacklisting people at this point, I don't care.

Across the hour, I typed /staff to see if anybody was visibly online. None, I know it's an EU server and during the recording it's like 3AM - 4AM but I'd expect some staff in the US to be online at least or just get more US staff. I kid you not I could log on with Nodus and bypass with half the modules, I kid you not. A client that is 7-8 years old.
Good job guys, after a year of complaining you got rid of bhoppers, great job! (y)

G

Gusto

Nope, I really dont know what are you saying. 3 hackers in 1 game?? never seen since new anticheat was added...Hackers were, are and will be a problem on ALL servers. I know some premium servers where you can still fly and hack with 5 year old hacks. That is almost impossible on jartex. As you mentioned, reach is problem, there are some reach hackers, they will probably work on Anticheat and optimize it for reach too. I see around 3-4 hackers everyday (that is not a lot), all of them are reachers. Minigames are more enjoyable now ;)

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
I found a 5 to 6 block reach hacker today.
"The anti-cheat is improving"