Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied #anti-bot-filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axteroid

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid / live2002

What is the suggestion about?
#anti-bot-filter

Description:
I suggest creating a discord channel related to antibot issues. This will significantly improve the speed of handling whitelist requests and more players will be satisfied.

Here's how it's gonna work:

Screenshot_4.png

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will speed up the process of being whitelisted on the server significantly, and staff members will be able to handle them easily as requests will be sorted.

Extra Information:
Going offtopic in the #anti-bot-filter chat will result in a kick.

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Changing my vote to -1 As the reasons were stated above by nuggets and kitkat

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
As stated by, kitkat, assistance chat is more than enough, you won't get a reply not because we are "lazy" or anything, is due to timezone. You can also DM us, the staff member for whitelist.
With that being said, I'm voting -1, as well nuggets reason is stated.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Axteroid

Axteroid

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
In my opinion assistance chat is enough... If someone posts a incomplete screenshot, and they get reacted with a cross, how r they supposed to know what is wrong if no one else is allowed to chat there 🤷🏻‍♂️
Overall, I feel assistance chat is better. It also allows interaction with staff and mentioned above by nuggets. (and to see which staff are slacking ofc) jkjk
Antibot screen says to post full-screen screenshot, if they post a screenshot that doesn't show taskbar they will simply not get whitelisted, and they can always ask why they've been rejected in #assistance-chat and they'll just fix their mistake /shrug

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello there,

I've read your request and taking it into consideration it seems a very catchy and fast way to handle things right away. Though, a good idea will not always add up to the expectation(s) of our server that is expectable.

#assistance_chat is for anyone who needs help to be provided with it, #antibot-list issues are a part of it regardless, removing it will be another way of making a non-staff hard to come and apply, after all its a task people want to do to help out the server and begin their preparation of applying.

Although taking into consideration the (In-Game) image/message printed along with the issue, there is a great chance for the players to be guided and not lose any time, but get straight to their point of heading out as necessary.

Besides all the points above, a channel storing up unlimited amounts of whitelist requests will only be painful, this is not forums where you can easily navigate through (Reports for example), it will give us a hard time handling them like that.

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
-1 my reason as stated by nuggets, kitkat, and rliljesus
#assistant_chat is enough and it will be quite confusing to add a separate channel in my opinion and many people have gotten the hang of using #assistant_chat
but that was a nice suggestion though, its just that we alrdy have #assistant_chat :)

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Axteroid​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • No plans for something like this, we want to keep the communication going between the community and the members of the staff team.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.