Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied #anti-bot-filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axteroid

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid / live2002

What is the suggestion about?
#anti-bot-filter

Description:
I suggest creating a discord channel related to antibot issues. This will significantly improve the speed of handling whitelist requests and more players will be satisfied.

Here's how it's gonna work:

Screenshot_4.png

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will speed up the process of being whitelisted on the server significantly, and staff members will be able to handle them easily as requests will be sorted.

Extra Information:
Going offtopic in the #anti-bot-filter chat will result in a kick.

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
First of all end another screenshot since the one which you sent is not working
Secondly im not sure about this tbh

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I'm Neutral for your suggestion. Assistance chat is enough for any kind of assistance needed. The only thing people lack is patience and they start spamming which messes up.

Here's how it's gonna work:
screenshot_4-png.17297
Send another one xd

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Axteroid

Axteroid

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
I'm Neutral for your suggestion. Assistance chat is enough for any kind of assistance. The only thing people lack is patience and they start spamming which messes up.

Send another one xd
I agree that assistance chat is enough to request assistance but as I have mentioned, this way antibot whitelist requests will be easier to handle and they will be sorted in a specific channel.

The image should be fixed, please let me know if it's not.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Hello Axteroid Axteroid

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote +1 for the following reason(s):

- Useful feature for staff who is online on discord. And the cooldown for it must be atleast 30 minutes or people are gonna spam.

For future reference, I suggest you read the rules here
~Regards,
MrBeastAlan
Feel free to point me out if I'm wrong

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
The reason Roda doesn't want bots managing everything or a whole channel dedicated to something is because he wants to keep the conversations between the staff team and the community alive. With channels or bots answering every message instantly, there wont be much communitcation between the staff team and the community

NotKitkat

Donator
Donator
In my opinion assistance chat is enough... If someone posts a incomplete screenshot, and they get reacted with a cross, how r they supposed to know what is wrong if no one else is allowed to chat there 🤷🏻‍♂️
Overall, I feel assistance chat is better. It also allows interaction with staff and mentioned above by nuggets. (and to see which staff are slacking ofc) jkjk

Status
Not open for further replies.