Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Another command?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMothX

Can the staff make a reporting command? like in [A Server] you have the /wdr command. is there a way for this kind of command to be implemented into jartex?
we could use consoles for the "watch dog"

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
This is my computer specifications:
Processor: inter core i7
Graphics card :Nividia GTX 1060Ti and 6gb
Ram : 8Gb DDR 4
Storage : 1T HDD

So you still think my computer is low?
if u use 5 whole minutes to report 1 person breaking a rule, ur computer is slow, bro.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
if u use 5 whole minutes to report 1 person breaking a rule, ur computer is slow, bro.
It is not about slow or not , cause I record everygame I play from it starts to end , then I edit every video has hacker and cut the unhelpful parts , after that I render it which takes like3 or 5 sec , then i upload it to YouTube and get the link , and here you can imagine uploading a 32mb video on youtube , after this all I try to get the hacker name from my video , I go to report and paste everything in its place , so you still think my computer is slow?

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
It is not about slow or not , cause I record everygame I play from it starts to end , then I edit every video has hacker and cut the unhelpful parts , after that I render it which takes like3 or 5 sec , then i upload it to YouTube and get the link , and here you can imagine uploading a 32mb video on youtube , after this all I try to get the hacker name from my video , I go to report and paste everything in its place , so you still think my computer is slow?
you dont have to fucking edit shit, just provide time stamps, ur 2iq, quit arguing. i literally take 1 minute to report someone

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
you dont have to fucking edit shit, just provide time stamps, ur 2iq, quit arguing. i literally take 1 minute to report someone
Wtf , my video is 20min and you wanna me upload it to youtube , imagine uploading 2GB video to youtube (It will take forever ) .

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I told I record all my games in video , thats why I edit it

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Also , not every everyone has good wifi tho (999 ping while uploading)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KillerMothX

KillerMothX

fam if u use 5 minutes to report 1 hacker ur computer is just slow lol
Maan its not my computer. Its my wifi.
Just like i said my wifi isnt great.
I have my friends using it and other people who use it too for netflix/youtube
This takes up alot of the speed i get.
Its my decision if i should let them have wifi or not. If i dont then that would be mean.
What im saying is. You got this mixed up

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Well , despite the fact that this has beed suggested and denied 1000 times , if they implement it , it would not be helpful at all , cause I have played a lot of games have some hackers , and there is no staff online , so even If I did /report (hacker's name ) , this won't work when no staff online , and we have some lack of staff here , so the only way now is to report at forum . By the way , the hackers number are decreasingnow , maybe cause some people do their job by reporting 10 hackers daily (unlike other people whosejob is to complain about adding /report)
ngl thats true

Status
Not open for further replies.