Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Another command?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMothX

Can the staff make a reporting command? like in [A Server] you have the /wdr command. is there a way for this kind of command to be implemented into jartex?
we could use consoles for the "watch dog"

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KillerMothX

KillerMothX

You can report the hackers on the forums, it only takes 5 minutes!
no it doesnt take 5 minutes, i have bad wifi meaning it takes time to open my browser then go to jartex and i have to record then i have to put that image on lightshot or imgur then post it on imgur then go to jartex and finally give the link there

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KillerMothX

KillerMothX

norking, im just suggesting, it doesnt always mean im complaining about something that isnt in the server, im just trying to make it easier to report people i do report people in the forums. but yet i cant always do that and ill probably be kicked for inactivity or something

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
norking, im just suggesting, it doesnt always mean im complaining about something that isnt in the server, im just trying to make it easier to report people i do report people in the forums. but yet i cant always do that and ill probably be kicked for inactivity or something
I understand your pain dude , I got the same bad wifi , you can play without record if you want , but I promise to lcean the server from hacker , I am recording everygame I play , so i will catch most of hacker especially that I play too much these days , I will do my best to report them all

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KillerMothX

KillerMothX

They will never add it due to the LAZY.

All they care about is the money
look, the staff are trying what they can do. if you dont like this server, why dont you go to another server?? you are the only one making yourself reply to this forum, i didnt create this thread just to have some backlash on the server m8, i did it to make the server a bit better

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
fam if u use 5 minutes to report 1 hacker ur computer is just slow lol

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
fam if u use 5 minutes to report 1 hacker ur computer is just slow lol
This is my computer specifications:
Processor: inter core i7
Graphics card :Nividia GTX 1060Ti and 6gb
Ram : 8Gb DDR 4
Storage : 1T HDD

So you still think my computer is low?

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Can the staff make a reporting command? like in [A Server] you have the /wdr command. is there a way for this kind of command to be implemented into jartex?
we could use consoles for the "watch dog"
I think this is a great idea!
We should be able to do /report <playername> and there should be a staff only chat and when someone reports a mesage pops up in the chat which says "<reportersname> reported that <offendersname> is using cheats/swear words.

Status
Not open for further replies.