Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Am thinking to start a yt channel

OM12345

am thinking to start a yt channel what should i make on it BTW am thinking to make videos of JartexNetwork and videos of hack reports

Wither23

Try to spend some time understanding the YouTube algorithm and figuring out which content you love making the most, as that is how you're generally granted a certain degree of success on YouTube. Take your time, be consistent, but don't burn yourself out, maintain a steady upload schedule and try to gradually build a following.
To get your audience to stick around, do not fret to encourage them to subscribe if they enjoy watching your videos or just o remind them, as they might think they are subscribed when in reality they're not. Reply to as many YouTube comments as possible, this could aspire them to stay tuned to your personality and style.

Just doing reports and simple Jartex Network videos probably won't get you noticed that much, you should take into account that you can be entertaining by adding voice commentary (don't be shy, fully express your persona), doing challenges on gamemodes, experimenting with editing video footage, creating engaging thumbnails and most importantly, just be yourself.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OM12345

OM12345

Try to spend some time understanding the YouTube algorithm and figuring out which content you love making the most, as that is how you're generally granted a certain degree of success on YouTube. Take your time, be consistent, but don't burn yourself out, maintain a steady upload schedule and try to gradually build a following.
To get your audience to stick around, do not fret to encourage them to subscribe if they enjoy watching your videos or just o remind them, as they might think they are subscribed when in reality they're not. Reply to as many YouTube comments as possible, this could aspire them to stay tuned to your personality and style.

Just doing reports and simple Jartex Network videos probably won't get you noticed that much, you should take into account that you can be entertaining by adding voice commentary (don't be shy, fully express your persona), doing challenges on gamemodes, experimenting with editing video footage, creating engaging thumbnails and most importantly, just be yourself.
ok thx dude I'll take it seriously
and if i'll make videos of minigames like bw then I'll take u in my video is u like to