Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Alot of hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMalshin

Hi today im going to talk about the hacks problem in the server
There is alot of hackers in the game and this is very annoying i already lost 2 90S sword to hacker names skwala1235 and i saw that he already got ban in the server.
but somehow hes always return and also i Hackaccused the murderer rank guy hes maybe teaming with him or maybe hes skwala1235
Please do something about this

Attachments

• Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    264.7 KB · Views: 13

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
I agree man but they are trying their best to improve the anti-cheat

Jeries

Donator
Donator
Hi today im going to talk about the hacks problem in the server
There is alot of hackers in the game and this is very annoying i already lost 2 90S sword to hacker names skwala1235 and i saw that he already got ban in the server.
but somehow hes always return and also i Hackaccused the murderer rank guy hes maybe teaming with him or maybe hes skwala1235
Please do something about this
These type of threads pretty sure won’t fix the problem, yeah it might help the staff members to take care and try to do their best.
You should remember it’s a cracked server, nonetheless, it’s not the only server that has hackers so... yeah I feel it when hackers involve theirselves while you’re fighting other players..

HackAccused

Lmao you sure im teaming with skwala or am skwala? Im ready for staff to check my ip and get only ace and my ip in it lol.

HackAccused

Skwala1235 isnt even a cheater, all i did was fix stuff for him for which he gave me money to do and i had no other thing related with him thats all my guy and you are no one to make me clear things for you so i will let you think :D

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
These type of threads pretty sure won’t fix the problem, yeah it might help the staff members to take care and try to do their best.
You should remember it’s a cracked server, nonetheless, it’s not the only server that has hackers so... yeah I feel it when hackers involve theirselves while you’re fighting other players..
Agreed 100%

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
You can report rule-breakers here or you can do /staff in game and ask an online staff member to check them. I'll lock the thread as it's solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.