Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Allow Ghosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
toxicosis​

What is your suggestion's title?
Allow Ghosting​

Suggestion Details:
Hello guys, today I want to suggest making Ghosting in Bedwars & Skywars allowed!
For those wondering, yes I am suggesting this because I ghosted while playing with Staff Members and yes I was not aware of this rule.

Also for those that don't know what Ghosting is, it's when a dead party member spectates the game and informs the other party members of information they otherwise wouldn't be able to get.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
If you play 2s or 3s or 4s you probably play it in a Party. That means you guys communicate with eachother and that basically gives you an advantage over players that solo queue. Now this is obviously allowed (as it should be).
Now why would Jartex disallow Ghosting? Isn't that basically the same thing?

Changing this could lead to some sweatier games which would make the game more fun for all those that like to sweat a bit. Now not being in a party isn't too big of a disadvantage and I would argue that skilled players could also solo queue 4s (for example) without losing to a party.

In Summary I think it's an outdated rule and I don't think every advantage over others should be disallowed.
(It'd be like disallowing texture packs or Lunar Client)​

Extra Information:
If you are of the same opinion, please let me know by replying!
If you don't agree, then make sure to let me know why and make some points against my suggestion!

Have a great day y'all!​

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
The point is that someone may try really hard to get a final kill in a game to find that the same player is still playing and even helping more than they did alive.
I agree, imagine the IFlyYT scenario but a higher win streak, like we all try to get 100+ or at least 50 win streak and not knowing if it gives an advantage or not ghosting can change the way games work, It's a 1v1, and its unfair if someone is solo queuing and you are with a party who's helping you most of the time like
inc.
He has a good defence or more which changes the way game works you are supposed to guess and gear up that way, in sweatier games

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Well at the end of the day Its a rule and if you have suggested something I wouldn't argue about it, and I wish it gets accepted.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
toxicosis​

What is your suggestion's title?
Allow Ghosting​

Suggestion Details:
Hello guys, today I want to suggest making Ghosting in Bedwars & Skywars allowed!​
For those wondering, yes I am suggesting this because I ghosted while playing with Staff Members and yes I was not aware of this rule.​
Also for those that don't know what Ghosting is, it's when a dead party member spectates the game and informs the other party members of information they otherwise wouldn't be able to get.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
If you play 2s or 3s or 4s you probably play it in a Party. That means you guys communicate with eachother and that basically gives you an advantage over players that solo queue. Now this is obviously allowed (as it should be).​
Now why would Jartex disallow Ghosting? Isn't that basically the same thing?​
Changing this could lead to some sweatier games which would make the game more fun for all those that like to sweat a bit. Now not being in a party isn't too big of a disadvantage and I would argue that skilled players could also solo queue 4s (for example) without losing to a party.​
In Summary I think it's an outdated rule and I don't think every advantage over others should be disallowed.​
(It'd be like disallowing texture packs or Lunar Client)​

Extra Information:
If you are of the same opinion, please let me know by replying!​
If you don't agree, then make sure to let me know why and make some points against my suggestion!​
Have a great day y'all!​
Hello,
I agree with this suggestion and would like to give +1

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, toxicosis​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • There is nothing called "an outdated rule" Ghosting will always stay and will be punishable, nothing have changed. it gives a big disadvantage for the other team/player(s), since the dead player (spectator) can easily tell and locate where the opponent is moving and what gear they have and aware his teammate(s), which results in a very unfair game and playing experience.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.