Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Allow Ghosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
toxicosis​

What is your suggestion's title?
Allow Ghosting​

Suggestion Details:
Hello guys, today I want to suggest making Ghosting in Bedwars & Skywars allowed!
For those wondering, yes I am suggesting this because I ghosted while playing with Staff Members and yes I was not aware of this rule.

Also for those that don't know what Ghosting is, it's when a dead party member spectates the game and informs the other party members of information they otherwise wouldn't be able to get.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
If you play 2s or 3s or 4s you probably play it in a Party. That means you guys communicate with eachother and that basically gives you an advantage over players that solo queue. Now this is obviously allowed (as it should be).
Now why would Jartex disallow Ghosting? Isn't that basically the same thing?

Changing this could lead to some sweatier games which would make the game more fun for all those that like to sweat a bit. Now not being in a party isn't too big of a disadvantage and I would argue that skilled players could also solo queue 4s (for example) without losing to a party.

In Summary I think it's an outdated rule and I don't think every advantage over others should be disallowed.
(It'd be like disallowing texture packs or Lunar Client)​

Extra Information:
If you are of the same opinion, please let me know by replying!
If you don't agree, then make sure to let me know why and make some points against my suggestion!

Have a great day y'all!​

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
WAIT THATS A ACTUAL RULE? I've been doing that for the past 2 years šŸ˜¶
Anyways, +1 because its a dumb rule ngl

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
already suggested and denied, but still agreeing with this

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
I agree so itā€™s a plus one from me. Lowzide Lowzide !?

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
toxicosis​

What is your suggestion's title?
Allow Ghosting​

Suggestion Details:
Hello guys, today I want to suggest making Ghosting in Bedwars & Skywars allowed!​
For those wondering, yes I am suggesting this because I ghosted while playing with Staff Members and yes I was not aware of this rule.​
Also for those that don't know what Ghosting is, it's when a dead party member spectates the game and informs the other party members of information they otherwise wouldn't be able to get.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
If you play 2s or 3s or 4s you probably play it in a Party. That means you guys communicate with eachother and that basically gives you an advantage over players that solo queue. Now this is obviously allowed (as it should be).​
Now why would Jartex disallow Ghosting? Isn't that basically the same thing?​
Changing this could lead to some sweatier games which would make the game more fun for all those that like to sweat a bit. Now not being in a party isn't too big of a disadvantage and I would argue that skilled players could also solo queue 4s (for example) without losing to a party.​
In Summary I think it's an outdated rule and I don't think every advantage over others should be disallowed.​
(It'd be like disallowing texture packs or Lunar Client)​

Extra Information:
If you are of the same opinion, please let me know by replying!​
If you don't agree, then make sure to let me know why and make some points against my suggestion!​
Have a great day y'all!​
everyone does this including multiple staff members

this rule is just a disadvantage for people who play with ifly and the like, although we should discourage people from playing with ifly so...

oh but i guess this is something kaivalya uses so lets remove it

+1

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
I had the same thought, but after considering why ghosting is prohibited, I decided to keep it that way.
Why should ghosting be prohibited?
We all grind different game modes within minigames and many of us have gotten a lot of win streaks, but I believe ghosting ruins the fun for the opponent by revealing their gear, location, defense, and more, which can simply be useless for the player to get stuck as you also know what level of gear they have if they have obsidian you can easily get diamond pickaxe and break their bed without even checking urself because ur party members have already told you the location of the player which is It is no longer a tactical game mode because you have to use your brain and look for them, and suppose they have a bed and you are the last remaining and your party members inform you that no one is at the base and everyone is camping at yellow or preparing to fight you, what will be your move?

Break their bed because no one is there and get the same gear as them, which completely ruins the fun for your opponent and may result in losing games or a winning streak, which could be you at some point with 200+ ws or the desired win streak.
Simply it's -1

ned_

Donator
Donator
Wait Thats a rule?
i did like ghosting for 3 years and somehow blocked the enemy projectiles with spectator
+1

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I had the same thought, but after considering why ghosting is prohibited, I decided to keep it that way.
Why should ghosting be prohibited?
We all grind different game modes within minigames and many of us have gotten a lot of win streaks, but I believe ghosting ruins the fun for the opponent by revealing their gear, location, defense, and more, which can simply be useless for the player to get stuck as you also know what level of gear they have if they have obsidian you can easily get diamond pickaxe and break their bed without even checking urself because ur party members have already told you the location of the player which is It is no longer a tactical game mode because you have to use your brain and look for them, and suppose they have a bed and you are the last remaining and your party members inform you that no one is at the base and everyone is camping at yellow or preparing to fight you, what will be your move?

Break their bed because no one is there and get the same gear as them, which completely ruins the fun for your opponent and may result in losing games or a winning streak, which could be you at some point with 200+ ws or the desired win streak.
Simply it's -1
I will ghost and not tell anyone about it, whatchu gonna do?

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
and thats the whole point, they should implement something to stop ghosting
does it stop it now? no, do people do it? yes, the only people who report ghosting are friends who hate you or if you have a staff member in party. So its completely flawed big time and should be removed. I've ghosted every game ive played with a duo and i'll keep doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.