Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bugs Tiers star crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuJaK

I want to report an error that has been happening in many players, for days I have seen how the players sell me 64 tiers star crates 1 or 2 or 3 and I was wondering how? Before yesterday I was mining / warp lunatic and out of nowhere the character got an error and when I wanted to open one of my tiers start crate 4 they became 2 and so on and I could fill the pvs full of tiers star crates independently if They are. level 5 or 6 or 4, I don't know what causes it but I know that several know, now I can't give names.

When opening them it gave me many gods and ultras keys as well as boosters, it is an open bug, I do not know what caused it, but some know and use it multiplying keys as much as boosters opening these tiers star crates.2021-11-12_11.33.08.png2021-11-12_11.33.17.png2021-11-12_11.33.18.png
I have seen this for weeks ago, but it happened to me before yesterday and I wanted to report it, it is as I say you can multiply the tiers star crates and also leads to obtaining everything from the crates since they give from rare keys to ultras and gods

The users who bugeaban in this way some do not know their nicknames but if I saw these buggy tiers in their inventories, they can be bugear with a character until the server is restarted or a rebooting and there they go, but some know how to do it again, you can multiply all you want and then open them at the moment with another name or simply restart minecraft

look at the amount of tiers star crates level 4 and the amount of token and money boosters I have in this case.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MuJaK

I have already reported it in the bug forum with much more obvious information, but I wanted to report it here so that people know that it is a bug that is already known, if they see this type of abuse that they take advantage of to get everything quickly, they report them and I know that many have achieved many permanent things with these types of bugs.

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
I would recommend removing this thread as it promotes bug exploiting which is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.