Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Adding Verification [In-Game -> Forums]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding Verification [In-Game -> Forums]​

Description:
Why:
So, considering that many of the forums' accounts are BOTS (I know the majority of them have been eliminated). But there are still some and they might be a lot. Or even "dead" accounts getting created daily without a use which for me is damaging in a way.

Adding the verification (Required once registering) | (Making it so it requires Minecraft account linked in order to start posting and performing as a Community Player) would benefit us and personally, I would like this to get added.

Not only we will have verified accounts which would help us to prove once more that the account is our and that in case we forget our password we could easily request PASSWORD RESET and it is a +1 way to detect and be sure about accepting it since it is his account.

Once we link our in-game to forums we will be getting a [Minecraft Badge of our head]
https://prnt.sc/xd0jzj And I would like to have that under my forum rank.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It is all listed above. So read the above^^​

Extra Information:
ovq ovq
hacking​

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, iSaMeD0OM_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Negative community feedback.
  • It would be a hard task for the newcomers to register on the forums, as they would have no guide, nor any related documents that teach them how to join the forums. As well as it would give those attempting to request a password reset a hard time.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.