Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Adding Verification [In-Game -> Forums]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding Verification [In-Game -> Forums]​

Description:
Why:
So, considering that many of the forums' accounts are BOTS (I know the majority of them have been eliminated). But there are still some and they might be a lot. Or even "dead" accounts getting created daily without a use which for me is damaging in a way.

Adding the verification (Required once registering) | (Making it so it requires Minecraft account linked in order to start posting and performing as a Community Player) would benefit us and personally, I would like this to get added.

Not only we will have verified accounts which would help us to prove once more that the account is our and that in case we forget our password we could easily request PASSWORD RESET and it is a +1 way to detect and be sure about accepting it since it is his account.

Once we link our in-game to forums we will be getting a [Minecraft Badge of our head]
https://prnt.sc/xd0jzj And I would like to have that under my forum rank.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It is all listed above. So read the above^^​

Extra Information:
ovq ovq
hacking​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello sir what about the banned people that can't link their account?
Oh, well I didn't think about it. Even banned players on the forums should have unverified permissions so that means they will be able to link their account.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral.

I also got the same idea while making my /LinkForums suggestion, but I saw some negatives so I didn't suggest it.
  • I saw a lot of people making threads about the bot-filter, bans, and some bugs while trying to join Jartex. So if they can't join the server, how can they verify and make a post and ask for help?
  • Also, what about the people that get banned and need to appeal?

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
It's a neutral for me, reasons stated by Swervinng Swervinng .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Neutral.

I also got the same idea while making my /LinkForums suggestion, but I saw some negatives so I didn't suggest it.
  • I saw a lot of people making threads about the bot-filter, bans, and some bugs while trying to join Jartex. So if they can't join the server, how can they verify and make a post and ask for help?
  • Also, what about the people that get banned and need to appeal?
This problems, really didn't get in my mind if I am being honest but it is also the fact that those people will just have to wait imo.

The_W

Addicted Member
Neutral,
Reason stated by Swervinng Swervinng , although it can be set so that some forms can be filled without need of verification.

Addition: Steve face badge won't really looks good right? Team "no pfp no life" xD

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
This suggestion should be looked at by the following perspective:

ā€¢ If pepple have to verify their accounts before posting msgs or making threads here there will be a lot of problems as Swervinng Swervinng said and I found this as a big deal. New people with problems in joining the server wil find it very difficult to understand what to do and where to go. Don't expect them to go to discord because most of them will have zero understanding about what to and where they are especially that most of them has poor/average English.

Now so I don't just leave a reply and go. I will give a solution to make this suggestion better :

I believe that the verification thing is not a good idea so instead of that we can just make the linkaccount as an option in forum and Swervinng Swervinng has already suggested that so in case it gets accepted we can make it optional for people to link their ign account in forum. For bots, verifying will be a required thing if they have not linked their account ingame with the forum account after 31 days of the creation and then people will have to veryify their accounts every once in a while if they have not linked their account. So verification will be required for those who don't link their accounts and the forum account's old is 31 days. They can't send msgs or post threads until they verify.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I believe that the verification thing is not a good idea so instead of that we can just make the linkaccount as an option in forum and Swervinng Swervinng has already suggested that so in case it gets accepted we can make it optional for people to link their ign account in forum. For bots, verifying will be a required thing if they have not linked their account ingame with the forum account after 31 days of the creation and then people will have to veryify their accounts every once in a while if they have not linked their account. So verification will be required for those who don't link their accounts and the forum account's old is 31 days. They can't send msgs or post threads until they verify.
Hey,

Well, your idea is good and I like it, If I understand the meaning of your suggestion is that 31d unverified accounts will be asked to verified it is right now and linking wouls be optional? well it seems very good and it doesnt have to force people to link it yes I vouch for it

Good morning
iSaMeD0OM_

Status
Not open for further replies.