Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SkyWars BedWars Adding Rotational Maps!

Trident

Addicted Member

Minecraft Username:
UltimateTrident​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames (Bedwars / Skywars)​

What is your suggestion's title?
Adding Rotational Maps!​

Suggestion Details:
Rotational Maps:
I think most people that play on Minigames can agree that JartexNetwork hasn't changed their maps and playing on the same maps over and over again can be boring and repetitive. I personally would like to play more maps, this would make playing Minigames feel less repetitive and boring. Not only this, but we've had the same maps for years, as well. I mean, if PikaNetwork can do it, then JartexNetwork can add rotational maps as well, right? The way this would work is maybe every few months (as in 3 to 6 months), the Developers could make a poll in the JartexNetwork Discord Server and we, the community members, could vote on maps that could be potentially added to Minigames. The top 5 or 10 (I'm not sure how many maps there actually are) could be chosen to be in the map rotation. After every rotation though, the maps that were on the previous rotation would not be vote-able, this way, we wouldn't have repetitive maps.

Final conclusion:
Understandably, this would take a lot of time and effort, the Developers of JartexNetwork already do a lot for the server, which is why I don't expect these changes to actually be added. If these suggestions do get accepted then I would be surprised. Another way to counter the Developers needing to put in a lot of time and effort into actually implementing these suggestions (if this were to get accepted) could also include the Sr.Mods. Maybe the Sr.Mods could handle map rotations. Again, I know that the Developers and Staff Members do a lot, so if this does get denied then I would completely understand.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would make Bedwars and Skywars feel less repetitive and boring.​

god_Griff

Donator
Donator
IGN
god_Griff
+1, they could create map creation events where winners maps will be featured in the map pool and the winners could get a prize as well!