Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SkyWars BedWars Adding Rotational Maps!

Trident

Addicted Member

Minecraft Username:
UltimateTrident​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames (Bedwars / Skywars)​

What is your suggestion's title?
Adding Rotational Maps!​

Suggestion Details:
Rotational Maps:
I think most people that play on Minigames can agree that JartexNetwork hasn't changed their maps and playing on the same maps over and over again can be boring and repetitive. I personally would like to play more maps, this would make playing Minigames feel less repetitive and boring. Not only this, but we've had the same maps for years, as well. I mean, if PikaNetwork can do it, then JartexNetwork can add rotational maps as well, right? The way this would work is maybe every few months (as in 3 to 6 months), the Developers could make a poll in the JartexNetwork Discord Server and we, the community members, could vote on maps that could be potentially added to Minigames. The top 5 or 10 (I'm not sure how many maps there actually are) could be chosen to be in the map rotation. After every rotation though, the maps that were on the previous rotation would not be vote-able, this way, we wouldn't have repetitive maps.

Final conclusion:
Understandably, this would take a lot of time and effort, the Developers of JartexNetwork already do a lot for the server, which is why I don't expect these changes to actually be added. If these suggestions do get accepted then I would be surprised. Another way to counter the Developers needing to put in a lot of time and effort into actually implementing these suggestions (if this were to get accepted) could also include the Sr.Mods. Maybe the Sr.Mods could handle map rotations. Again, I know that the Developers and Staff Members do a lot, so if this does get denied then I would completely understand.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would make Bedwars and Skywars feel less repetitive and boring.​

Gamer_F1ood

Donator
Donator
IGN
Gamer_F1ood
Heya Trident,

I feel like playing the same maps does make the game boring and add new maps to the minigames and to the rotations will make the minigames more fun but it does take lots of attention so it might be difficult other than that i totally agree with u i give a +1

Kind Regards,

Gamer_F1ood

IGN
Babulai7
Shush ill make a new map for the server if the builders are out of idea plus ive been thinking of building a map 🔥. Playing the same map for years is boring and players want to experience more maps thus make a map rotations happen atleast once a week would be mint.

IGN
Beast_Akshat69
Hey There ,
I just loved the idea , I am also so bored playing on same map . I played these same maps 1-2 years map and its become so boring . I like the idea of rotational maps and for that I will give it +1

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
Yes, they should definitely re add rotation in maps like they used to be, the same maps get very boring and repetitive, and like he Alr stated if pika can do it then so can jartex +1

tvojakevs

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
tvojakevs
Minecraft Username:
UltimateTrident​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames (Bedwars / Skywars)​

What is your suggestion's title?
Adding Rotational Maps!​

Suggestion Details:
Rotational Maps:​
I think most people that play on Minigames can agree that JartexNetwork hasn't changed their maps and playing on the same maps over and over again can be boring and repetitive. I personally would like to play more maps, this would make playing Minigames feel less repetitive and boring. Not only this, but we've had the same maps for years, as well. I mean, if PikaNetwork can do it, then JartexNetwork can add rotational maps as well, right? The way this would work is maybe every few months (as in 3 to 6 months), the Developers could make a poll in the JartexNetwork Discord Server and we, the community members, could vote on maps that could be potentially added to Minigames. The top 5 or 10 (I'm not sure how many maps there actually are) could be chosen to be in the map rotation. After every rotation though, the maps that were on the previous rotation would not be vote-able, this way, we wouldn't have repetitive maps.​
Final conclusion:​
Understandably, this would take a lot of time and effort, the Developers of JartexNetwork already do a lot for the server, which is why I don't expect these changes to actually be added. If these suggestions do get accepted then I would be surprised. Another way to counter the Developers needing to put in a lot of time and effort into actually implementing these suggestions (if this were to get accepted) could also include the Sr.Mods. Maybe the Sr.Mods could handle map rotations. Again, I know that the Developers and Staff Members do a lot, so if this does get denied then I would completely understand.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would make Bedwars and Skywars feel less repetitive and boring.​
+1 I totally agree with you! Playing on the same maps non stop is boring, I would love to see more other maps. Didn't see some maps for so long that I would love to see.

Vain

Donator
Donator
Hey there. I hope you're having a great day, mate! I agree with you 100%, playing the same and same maps for years is really boring. So i have decided to upvote your suggestion, and hopefully this gets accepted;)

Best regards,
~Vain

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Honestly, I couldn't agree more with this suggestion. Playing on the exact same maps again and again is not just boring, but also demotivating. I've been part of the network for a decent amount of time and I have got to play on each map numerous times (both for SW and BW). Some old/OG maps that are no longer available to play on without Crystal rank, were truly awesome and I sometimes just find myself wondering why they decided to remove them.

Well, we did use to have some sort of map rotation in the past so... I guess if we could do it in the past, we can do it now too... I guess if Pika can do it, Jartex can as well...🤷‍♂️

Massive Upvote (+1)!

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
+1 I think they should first accept some of the map submissions and let them be implemented in the map pool. I think it would be better for the map rotation to have around 8 maps per rotation, which could be rotated for a month or two. Even if it is the same maps as in the current map pools, playing the maps after some time would feel more refreshing. In addition, if there are new maps then that would be great, however, I feel like the developers are more focused on the seasonal gamemode rather than minigames which is unfortunate.