Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Adding more prison upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
XxGRManosGRxX​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding more prison upgrades​

Description:
In our cells,you need to afk for about 30 mins to have your farm grown and you need to be in your cell so they can grow which is boring i know.So my suggestion is adding a cell upgrade,making drugs grow up faster.I also want to add that they should do it so we can be in a mine mining,while drugs are growing.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help the economy and earn money even more​

The_W

Addicted Member
-1 Current System works fine, for example you can grow drugs being afk when you are not mining! If drugs would grow faster they would be worthless and too much...
Yeah if someone can afk or have alt (i do have) will have no problem with that. But I think most players don't have time to afk or don't have alts either.

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
Yeah if someone can afk or have alt (i do have) will have no problem with that. But I think most players don't have time to afk or don't have alts either.
I mean you not mining 24/7 so i dont see a problem leaving afk for that drugs to grow, i dont understand that - "most of the players don't have time" if you want to make that extra money and boosters you can leave 30 min for that.

The_W

Addicted Member
I mean you not mining 24/7 so i dont see a problem leaving afk for that drugs to grow, i dont understand that - "most of the players don't have time" if you want to make that extra money and boosters you can leave 30 min for that.
Its just my opinion and i don't know everybody situation, but I have a strict and short daily game time, so whenever I can play I rather do something else rather than just AFK'ing (ofc i handle this problem by creating alt). But I'm not speaking in general because everyone has different situations.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XxGRManos

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
as i
-1 Current System works fine, for example you can grow drugs being afk when you are not mining! If drugs would grow faster they would be worthless and too much...
said,waiting 30 mins jsut for a small farm is alot

GodlyDani

Hey there, neutral from me. True this would have an effect on the speed of farming. This would be pretty overpowered because of if you make a drug farm this upgrade would have alot more effect on some more then others. Anyway this would be pretty useful so it's a neutral from me. Have a good day! šŸ˜‰

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello XxGRManos,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating suggestions.
I have reviewed your report, and I am glad to tell you that this suggestion will be implemented!

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Good night,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.