Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Adding more prison upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
XxGRManosGRxX​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding more prison upgrades​

Description:
In our cells,you need to afk for about 30 mins to have your farm grown and you need to be in your cell so they can grow which is boring i know.So my suggestion is adding a cell upgrade,making drugs grow up faster.I also want to add that they should do it so we can be in a mine mining,while drugs are growing.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help the economy and earn money even more​

Awesome_R

I'm neutral about this, kind of leaning to the +1 tho. I think this is a pretty good idea where you can go on your upgrades and upgrade the growth rate with crystals, but you didn't put any effort into this. I think it's a decent idea but i dont agree where when you are in a mine, it should grow. I don't think if you are mining the drugs can grow because that would be too over powered.

The_W

Addicted Member
+1
This is definitely good because waiting in cell will sacrifice your mining time (except you have alts). Both idea is good, but also has negative sides. Quicker grow time will make drugs much easier to grow (idk drugs trade and eco). For drugs to grow while we on mine, you need the chunk keeps loaded, and if everyone have that, it will just add more weight on the current lag.
Don't just comment +1 -1 here, make sure to up/downvote beside the suggestion post!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XxGRManos

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
+1
This is definitely good because waiting in cell will sacrifice your mining time (except you have alts). Both idea is good, but also has negative sides. Quicker grow time will make drugs much easier to grow (idk drugs trade and eco). For drugs to grow while we on mine, you need the chunk keeps loaded, and if everyone have that, it will just add more weight on the current lag.
Don't just comment +1 -1 here, make sure to up/downvote beside the suggestion post!
yes but waiting 30 mins for a small drug farm aint alot?

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 it will be very op upgrading the cell so we can make drugs grow faster

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
-1 Current System works fine, for example you can grow drugs being afk when you are not mining! If drugs would grow faster they would be worthless and too much...

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1 Current System works fine, for example you can grow drugs being afk when you are not mining! If drugs would grow faster they would be worthless and too much...
Who TF are u random here to react on my msg purposely with dislike

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
Im a random? I won this season so i pretty sure what im talking about lol. Im known member in prison but i dont know you :D Dislike cause this is not good +1 from everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.