Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Adding /focus command

Status
Not open for further replies.

thissiyuolc

Minecraft Username:
thissiduolc

What is the suggestion about?
Adding /focus command

Description:
So only for gamemodes with pvp except for skywars and bedwars, I suggest a /focus command. This would allow you to focus players when pvping and not hitting teammates when they are in the way.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
When pvping you won't end up accidentally killing or hitting your own teammates which could have bad effects as you could end up losing god sets to silly mistakes.

Extra Information:
Personally this would be very useful as I have been stuck in these situations before.

KaramMurad

Donator
Donator
This is so close to AimBot hacks , even better than Aimbot that you are focusing on the enemy only and not your teammate.
It's a -1 from me sorry.

KaramMurad

Donator
Donator
do you even know what aimbot is
Yes i do , Its a hacks type that makes you focus on the nearest player , manually used at pvp servers so they don't miss any hit and all thie clicks that they are clicking register on the enemy.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
For everybody i think hes thinking that when u write /focus [name] his ign turns blue so u know u need to hit him!

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
how retarded are you guys? i can't believe it, you don't even know what /focus fully means, it's not fucking aimbot and then aiming at someone without missing, it's a marker on a player that you want to target, if you put /focus T0m45_ then you will see my hitbox blue or my name blue so out of the huge group of players that you are pvping, you know where your target is always going to be.

Huge +1, we really need that in factions and sbd.

Status
Not open for further replies.