Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Adding /focus command

Status
Not open for further replies.

thissiyuolc

Minecraft Username:
thissiduolc

What is the suggestion about?
Adding /focus command

Description:
So only for gamemodes with pvp except for skywars and bedwars, I suggest a /focus command. This would allow you to focus players when pvping and not hitting teammates when they are in the way.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
When pvping you won't end up accidentally killing or hitting your own teammates which could have bad effects as you could end up losing god sets to silly mistakes.

Extra Information:
Personally this would be very useful as I have been stuck in these situations before.

KaramMurad

Donator
Donator
how retarded are you guys? i can't believe it, you don't even know what /focus fully means, it's not fucking aimbot and then aiming at someone without missing, it's a marker on a player that you want to target, if you put /focus T0m45_ then you will see my hitbox blue or my name blue so out of the huge group of players that you are pvping, you know where your target is always going to be.

Huge +1, we really need that in factions and sbd.
He didn't fully explain it.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss

HelpUs

Addicted Member
I readed your suggestion and I have decided to give you -1 for the following reasons:

· It would make banning people harder because its very similar to Aim-bot.

· Not a creative idea..

Thank you for your interest on making the ingame experience better.

Wish you the best of luck, HelpUs

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
-1 - If you're not good enough to stick to a username and a skin then you shouldn't be pvping in the first place. This reminds me of when Minecraft added that ridiculous auto-jump feature for disabled kids

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
+1
~ Focus command isn't really required in Skyblock / Prisons as the gamemodes are dead / no one can really pvp legit without 12v1
Though for Factions it's a huge yes as there is a lot of derping and fighting @ outposts going around when two decently big factions try to compete.

DarkCraftPlayz

Donator
Donator
Definitely a +1. For all those people going on about AimBot, I will suggest you research a more into what /focus actually does.

And if its still a problem, it can also be made so that there is hit teammate option that you can toggle. When you want to fight with your teammate you can turn it on, or keep it off otherwise.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
NOOO, that would be a good abuse for ex(if some1 is killing you multiple times you will just write /focus so he will not kill you) Sorry but -1

Status
Not open for further replies.