Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied add /report player cmd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Minecraft Username:
aevicene​

What is your suggestion's title?
add /report player cmd​

Suggestion Details:
cant jartex just add /report player command in minigames and practice i see a lot of teamers cheaters and ppl breaking many rules of the server ... not everyone can join forums to report them
for some of them, they consider it as a long process to even make an account here and then report the particular player or team ...its a hassle for most of us

in the end these ppl are just let out free in the server doing whatever they want​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1. player won't feel incapable to deal with such situations
2. rule breakers will think twice before pulling out any of their shenanigans​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I think they prefer to directly have an evidence to ban instead of tp'ing to the rule-breaker
hmm providing evidence is hard no one asking the staff to waste their time tp or anything they can just make the commands so that when a player is reported the user gets to choose on which basis [i.e hacking , teaming, abuse or smother category] he's reporting this accused player [just like the way they take surveys at the end of a game ]

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
hmm providing evidence is hard no one asking the staff to waste their time tp or anything they can just make the commands so that when a player is reported the user gets to choose on which basis [i.e hacking , teaming, abuse or smother category] he's reporting this accused player [just like the way they take surveys at the end of a game ]
A Staff Member should never ban someone if he has neither evidence nor has seen the accused person.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
A Staff Member should never ban someone if he has neither evidence nor has seen the accused person.
well the evidence can be collected later also players ain't dumb enough to report the same person, again and again, like imagine a person with 50+ reports on his account with a particular reason selected now what kind of evidence does the staff need [am talking about the extremely toxic teamers and blatant hackers in the game]

now if they are worried about the false reports on the legit players or the reports based on personal grudge then they can set a certain number of reports on the profile like till this accused account hvnt crossed a certain number of reports staffs won't take it in consideration.

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
Aevicene Aevicene Don't count me on what I am gonna say, but, I feel like the reason that this /report command not getting added to the server is because players can easily misuse it, like I always see players accuse pros of hacking because they are a bit more skillful (or they are just mad at losing to a pro) So imagine loads of those players accusing others of hacking just spam /report for no reason.
It's my opinion why /report isn't a thing in the server, but again, don't count me on it, I could be wrong

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Aevicene Aevicene Don't count me on what I am gonna say, but, I feel like the reason that this /report command not getting added to the server is because players can easily misuse it, like I always see players accuse pros of hacking because they are a bit more skillful (or they are just mad at losing to a pro) So imagine loads of those players accusing others of hacking just spam /report for no reason.
It's my opinion why /report isn't a thing in the server, but again, don't count me on it, I could be wrong
ye u right well i gave my theory bout what can be done bout it rest is all on them i did it all to defend my suggestion .....the thing is we see such stuff on many servers out there and adding it would make jartex 1 step more close to being a member friendly server it's on the people who approve it

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
No reason to even argue. It already got suggested and denied, nothing will change

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
what was the reason of denial ??? mass reporting ???

Already Suggested and denied, people will abuse this command which makes it more work for staff. Plus its unreliable because Jartex doesnt have a replay system.

Status
Not open for further replies.