Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied add /report player cmd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Minecraft Username:
aevicene​

What is your suggestion's title?
add /report player cmd​

Suggestion Details:
cant jartex just add /report player command in minigames and practice i see a lot of teamers cheaters and ppl breaking many rules of the server ... not everyone can join forums to report them
for some of them, they consider it as a long process to even make an account here and then report the particular player or team ...its a hassle for most of us

in the end these ppl are just let out free in the server doing whatever they want​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1. player won't feel incapable to deal with such situations
2. rule breakers will think twice before pulling out any of their shenanigans​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene

Already Suggested and denied, people will abuse this command which makes it more work for staff. Plus its unreliable because Jartex doesnt have a replay system.
sounds more like the server-side fault

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Staff having more work and people abusing the command troll reporting randoms players isnt server sided issue.
well misusing the cmd can be stopped there are various ways to do so well only if the server wants or is interested to invest that much time in it or not with its resources is the question..... well not arguing with anyone just let it be then :/

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
well misusing the cmd can be stopped there are various ways to do so well only if the server wants or is interested to invest that much time in it or not with its resources is the question..... well not arguing with anyone just let it be then :/
tell me how the cmd can be stopped from being used? what if you want to actually report a hacker instead of trolling?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
tell me how the cmd can be stopped from being used? what if you want to actually report a hacker instead of trolling?
i actually kind of gave an idea bout what can be done in my above replys if u care to read that first

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
i actually kind of gave an idea bout what can be done in my above replys if u care to read that first
I've read them, your idea doesn't implement the fact that staff are humans, and what "personal grudge" can a staff give a player before taking consideration? You don't know if they're legit or not until you spectate/view them. You want staff to do that for EVERY player that gets reported? There are barely 30 staff members with 3500 daily jartex players, hundreds of new players every single day.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I've read them, your idea doesn't implement the fact that staff are humans, and what "personal grudge" can a staff give a player before taking consideration? You don't know if they're legit or not until you spectate/view them. You want staff to do that for EVERY player that gets reported? There are barely 30 staff members with 3500 daily jartex players, hundreds of new players every single day.
well, i said there are plenty of ways to moderate report commands, such as having a cooldown to prevent spam. Not only that, if someone were seriously abusing the command such as reporting one player over and over again, those reports could be blocked and wouldn’t matter. In-game reporting would work exactly the same as discord reporting, just a little bit better and more controlled. The admins know the difference between hacking and legit PC players, it wouldn’t be something to worry about.

There are barely 30 staff members with 3500 daily jartex players
true [tho the daily player count don exceed more than 300-600 also hundreds of new players ??? really everyday ??? xD ] well idk the count of staff in the team well what i suggested can be implemented there are ways which it can be made both staff and member friendly only if they wanna invest their tym in other assets like hiring more ppl in and stuff. well i would like to end my convo on this topic i just suggested what i had in my mind

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
well, i said there are plenty of ways to moderate report commands, such as having a cooldown to prevent spam. Not only that, if someone were seriously abusing the command such as reporting one player over and over again, those reports could be blocked and wouldn’t matter. In-game reporting would work exactly the same as discord reporting, just a little bit better and more controlled. The admins know the difference between hacking and legit PC players, it wouldn’t be something to worry about.

There are barely 30 staff members with 3500 daily jartex players
true [tho the daily player count don exceed more than 300-600 also hundreds of new players ??? really everyday ??? xD ] well idk the count of staff in the team well what i suggested can be implemented there are ways which it can be made both staff and member friendly only if they wanna invest their tym in other assets like hiring more ppl in and stuff. well i would like to end my convo on this topic i just suggested what i had in my mind
Also considering the fact that not all staff is online at all times even when the server is at its peak and yes the player count reaches almost 3000 everyday and 3500 in the weekends lol. (It's 2.1k right now) so idk what you're talking about. And it's not 2k players only, it's probably thousands who just come online at different times.

That said this suggestion will be denied, I suggest going through the archive before suggesting something to prevent redundancy.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Aevicene​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.