Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Add Anvil

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
KevinKimYT

What is the suggestion about?
Add Anvil

Description:
So, skywars loot is better at mid than your own spawn so people always try to get to the mid as fast as they can
but mid got alot of same stuff and you can't do anything with it, i recommend to add anvil so you can enchant the stuff
example : Sharp 1 + Sharp 1 = Sharp 2
so more middle explore = more OP stuff

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make the game more fun

TeamWithMe

Addicted Member
-This is quite unnecessary and it will make skywars overpowered more than it already is.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KevinKimYT

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
-This is quite unnecessary and it will make skywars overpowered more than it already is.
No, if rusher got sharp 1 diamond sword in mid, they can enchant it, so campers don't stand a chance.
Because I addicted with normal mode, I know how normal mode need anvil so badly, you got so many same stuff in the mid chest, not only sword, but also the armor, it's all prot 1 armor, it's better if we can enchant it
Also donator rank kit is so OP in normal mode, Gold rank got protection 3 iron and the max armor in normal mode is protection 1 diamond armor, so ranked people can camping and win the game without rushing mid, but with anvil, more chest we collected, more chance to win, that's sounds like more fair right?

AahadZePro

Yes!, it makes more sense to rush mid this way, and overall it makes the game more fun! +1

Status
Not open for further replies.