Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Add Anvil

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
KevinKimYT

What is the suggestion about?
Add Anvil

Description:
So, skywars loot is better at mid than your own spawn so people always try to get to the mid as fast as they can
but mid got alot of same stuff and you can't do anything with it, i recommend to add anvil so you can enchant the stuff
example : Sharp 1 + Sharp 1 = Sharp 2
so more middle explore = more OP stuff

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make the game more fun

F0rb3R

This idea would work well, might become too overpowered in extreme mode but would work well if it was just in mid, there could also be an anvil kit which has 1 anvil and a sharp 2 protection 2 power 4 book (all in the same book so you can only choose one enchant). this would make the middle more useful and may even reduce people camping there island the whole game. +1

_AT_

Anvil can be used to 1 hit players instead of enchanting . Usage? You place it high and if it hits a player... Boom! One shot.
Neutral, cause i dont like that enchant thing

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KevinKimYT

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
This idea would work well, might become too overpowered in extreme mode but would work well if it was just in mid, there could also be an anvil kit which has 1 anvil and a sharp 2 protection 2 power 4 book (all in the same book so you can only choose one enchant). this would make the middle more useful and may even reduce people camping there island the whole game. +1
Yeah, ty

Slash

Donator
Donator
+1
I think adding xp bottles is useless since we can't do anything with it ;p.

Status
Not open for further replies.