Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Abuse fireballs: proposal to reduce it

Status
Not open for further replies.

_RICHkz

Minecraft Username:
_RICHkz

What is the suggestion about?
Abuse fireballs: proposal to reduce it

Description:
Fireballs are essential to complete the game but some players use it as a substitute for the sword, to avoid the pvp. Currently the damage of the fireballs is not reduced, so they are not useless to jump and are really annoying in the hands of the campers.
Can we limit the number of affordable fireballs? For example, 20 fireballs per game.
I have read that someone proposes to increase the cost, but with IronForge it would not be effective.
The real solutions are 2 according to me:
ruduce the damage, to be able to also use fireballJump (the best solution).
Or limit the number of fireballs available.
The two solutions together would be fantastic!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Shooting hundreds of fireballs on players is not just annoying, but it's hard to fight because their damage is too high

Extra Information:
I know that fireballs, for now, are needed in large quantities because there are players who build islands in the sky.
I have already proposed to reduce the maximum height (Thread "Maximum height in bedwars").
These things together, I really believe they can improve the quality of the Jartex bedwars.

Growxh

+1 I always get 1 hit by a fireball in start of the game. well that ain't fair tbh.

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
+1, I suggested the same thing and its now under discussion so this may the time!

Trever

+1 or instead of a limit, the prices for the fireball can go up an extreme amount to make it less likely for people to waste all their iron to get fireballs lol

Voxl

Donator
Donator
+1 Completely agree with you it pretty much ruins your day after eliminating other teams to find out the next team will fireball tons of fireballs towards you making the game end results unsatisfying.

Growxh

I think they can still put the fireball in-game but it haves time before you use it like 30seconds.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
So basically, I think that your idea is decent and legit but lets come to a point where Fireballs are a part of game and you have protection using Diamonds to reduce the damage.
So, your idea of reducing the number of use to 20 seems fine but is too much development.
I however like the idea of more knockback - Less damaging fireballs.

If you're annoyed of the use of fireball then this is the main fact here, if you're well aware of your surroundings and know when a person is trying to fireball you, you can hit the fireball back by just one left click + the damage by the fireball in close range is dealt to the shooter as well. You can block all the damage by fireball using a handful number of wool.

As explained above, I'll most likely stay neutral for this suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.