Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

About YouTube Application's

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
So as we can see how long it take to Accept/Denied Their YouTube rank application. When I join this forums community, Tsetro was made he's YouTube rank Application & it got pretty good votings from people, and I thought it's gonna be accepted in 1 week but now It's been like 1 month, almost been 2 month. I just wanna say What happened to Media managers are they busy?

Last edited:

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
well actually it does technically takes 1.5mnths max cus media managers and the staffs have to first clarify if this person meets the requirement and if not so is he making any alts or anything to upvote his own application or anything ..........yesterday itself i was viewing many yt applications in the archive and i found almost 2-3 of em in every page had alts replying with +1 so yeah it does takes time to verify all these things

well if this person u talking bout is legit then it sucks to wait that long hope he gets his rank soon
So as we can see how long it take to Accept/Denied Their YouTube rank application. When I join this forums community, Tsetro was made he's YouTube rank Application & it got pretty good votings from people, and I thought it's gonna be accepted in 1 week but now It's been like 1 month, almost been 2 month. I just wanna say What happened to Media managers are they busy?